4 Sale Jerry Rauenzahn cue

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi All,

I got an email from Laurie Franklin the other day. So I need to sell a cue to make room.

Up for sale is my Jerry Rauenzahn cue.

Four points, ebony into BEM. Eboy butt with windows. The pictures will show all the inlays. All white is ivory just not the butt cap. S/S half joint with 5/16 x 14 pin. 3 shafts with 2 ivory furrels and I cant remember what the other one is! One shaft has not been played, is just has blue on the tip due to storage in the case. Leather wrap, 19 ounces, it rolls straight together and apart. There is a small blemish in the butt section. No dings or dents butt it has some small scratches in the finish (Butt Section).

$OLD

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Please PM me for any questions.

Thanks, John

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Southwest

"I got an email from Laurie Franklin the other day."

Lucky bastard.

I've seen this cue in person and it's beautiful. Can't get much more traditional than this. Jerry's SS half joints hit great too!

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
"I got an email from Laurie Franklin the other day."

Lucky bastard.

I've seen this cue in person and it's beautiful. Can't get much more traditional than this. Jerry's SS half joints hit great too!

Rex the SW was order in May of 2001! 10 years, I can wait 9 more months. She'll be beautiful!

John

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I doubt many here appreciate the skill it takes to do boxed veneers like this. When you see the more-renowned cuemakers doing rounded ones, it makes you scratch your head. Same with rounded points.

Scott <=== likes 'sharp'

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
-r-

I have seen this cue in person and played with it as well. It is well worth the asking price. It hits as good as it looks, great player-

GL with the sale John-

-dj

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I doubt many here appreciate the skill it takes to do boxed veneers like this. When you see the more-renowned cuemakers doing rounded ones, it makes you scratch your head. Same with rounded points.

Scott <=== likes 'sharp'

Thanks Scott! This cue is awesome in looks and play-ability!