I found the secret to winning

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Thankfully Facebook spams ads while we browse, or I would have never come across www.poolroomsecrets.com

Please don't go to that site unless you are wearing Bill Curran billiard glasses.

Anyway, I just went on Facebook and called out everyone in Roy's Basement because of this one tip which has changed my game.

Excerpt from poolroomsecrets.com

"Dirty tactics (that no other pool book will tell you) that you can use to outplay your opponent for when you talked up a big game and must win."

I feel that with this information my upcoming $200k set will go favorably against each of Roy's players.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thankfully Facebook spams ads while we browse, or I would have never come across www.poolroomsecrets.com

Please don't go to that site unless you are wearing Bill Curran billiard glasses.

Anyway, I just went on Facebook and called out everyone in Roy's Basement because of this one tip which has changed my game.

"Dirty tactics (that no other pool book will tell you) that you can use to outplay your opponent for when you talked up a big game and must win."

I feel that with this information my upcoming $200k set will go favorably against each of Roy's players.

That was a great line, and the funny part is that the other parts on that site are actually very well presented to people that are clueless on how to play and are trying to learn without being interested in competing in tournaments. If I was someone looking on the web for a guide for bangers that site would catch my eye.

I'd love to know what those tactics are. Sliding extra score beads when the other guy is not looking? Moving balls around the table while blocking the view? Hiring someone to hit your opponent in the knee with a crowbar?

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Dirty Tactics" to win large bets on pool games? Not a very good idea in my opinion. I hope I never bet with anyone who takes this stuff seriously.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Stand by for when the site goes to group funding to pay for the lawsuits....
...when a bunch of readers get their lights punched out.
:eek:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure you found kryptonite for the basement gang.

Go for it. You made 200k once, you can make it again.
:thud::smile-us-down:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
"Dirty Tactics" to win large bets on pool games? Not a very good idea in my opinion. I hope I never bet with anyone who takes this stuff seriously.
Aside from that one single line in a very very wordy website, it doesn't actually seem like such a bad idea for an instructional series. I have no idea if it is executed well or how high the production value is but (again, take away the dirty pool line) it might be a good thing for a beginner. Nobody here seems to do much for them other than to belittle them.

Sent from the future.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know how to win at pool...? win more games than the other guy .....Youre welcome time saved

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I love the things they sell on TV to make you thinner, get rid of gray, cure any disease, etc., and the BEST ONE is for the Cancer Treatment Center of America who has secret treatments only they know of.

Buyer beware.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anyone planning on using anything in this book should think seriously about some good medical/life insurance.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From his "dirty secrets" description, I believe he is referring to creative safety play, not braless women.

"Tactics including dirty tricks from the pros you can use when you don’t have an open shot that will give you an upper hand and put your opponent in a difficult position instead."

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Ah..... we can have for $9.97 what would normally be $97.00

Because when I see a 90% discount........ I think quality

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From his "dirty secrets" description, I believe he is referring to creative safety play, not braless women.

"Tactics including dirty tricks from the pros you can use when you don’t have an open shot that will give you an upper hand and put your opponent in a difficult position instead."

You know that does sound like a safety, which to quite a few player is a dirty trick LOL