TvMike's Billiardnet.tv - Derby City Classic coverage.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
TvMike's Billiardnet.tv presented by Diamond Billiards @ The Derby City Classic.

I will be covering the Derby City Classic this year again for the 6th? year in a row even though the 14.1 event was removed this year.

This is one of the biggest events I could possibly have the honor of being involved with. LIVE will be Accustats with the main table, doing 10 ball matches however during this time Billiardnet.tv will be doing 2 tables of Bank Pool Tournament matches. This is a huge thing, I also will be able to host action matches and or feature some of the mini tournament games throughout the event.

LIVE Bank pool hasn't been covered at the Derby in many many years and this year there is 25,000 added to the event. I will be doing 2 tables that you can choose from on the HOME and AWAY buttons on Billiardnet.tv

The only thing I require is you be at least a monthly subscriber for $14.99 or you can jump in for a year at $200 if you choose. Consider it a donation for the gift that I bring to you year round bringing you pool events and action from all over.

Not too mention you have access to watch everything on Billiardnet.tv 10,000 plus videos, and all live events, action, am, pro events, on our own professional live streaming platform.

The subscription option will only be available for the first 200 people after that it will goto day passes.

Message me to be a sponsor, support my work and please share! Special thanks to Chad @ Diamond Billiards and Pat Fleming @ Accu Stats.

Follow Mike Pool on Facebook for the most accurate updates.

http://www.billiardnet.tv

Attachments

• tvmikederbylogo.jpg
    tvmikederbylogo.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,116
Last edited:

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
We are going to be getting started shortly.

I am doing 2 tables here @ The Derby City Classic.

Tables 25 is the main table with 2 cameras and commentary.

Table 25 is my bonus table.

New for this year for Europeans I have a redundant server setup for Billiardnet.tv so come on join the fun from Europe as well.

www.billiardnet.tv

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member

Thanks to Ric Jones for rocking the Banks with me.

9:30 game.

Chris Robinson Vs Greg Thornton

Mike DeLawder Vs Johnny Morra.

http://www.billiardnet.tv

Attachments

• diamond.jpg
    diamond.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 811

scarygary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I payed for a montlhy subscription, but when I try to watch any of the recorded matches in the archive all I get is "Click here get a Paid License Thx" I'm logged on and I managed to view some of the live matches earlier.

scarygary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just realized that I got a refund, since I canceled the monhtly payment from paypal. I just wanted a single month to watch the Derby. I guess I'll just get a new subscription and cancel it after the Derby then.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
I am just not sure why people don't understand what a subscription means. It means it's a monthly payment. Either subscribe or don't it's not fair to my platform to sign up then cancel. It's far superior in technicality for 14.99 a month you are outright stealing.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am just not sure why people don't understand what a subscription means. It means it's a monthly payment. Either subscribe or don't it's not fair to my platform to sign up then cancel. It's far superior in technicality for 14.99 a month you are outright stealing.

Most of the people know what subscription means, he is eligible and entitled to sub for just one month to view whatever he wants then unsub at any point he wishes to stop, either because he doesn't want to watch anymore or wants to opt-out, it is his right.

I don't know why you are pissed, there are rules for subscriptions, and I am sure your company have them in the ToS, so if I want to sub, to view something, then opt-out, don't be butt hurt over it.

Hell I might sub for 5days to watch this derby, then ill cancel it, it is my right too.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Updates

Home - Lee Van Lee Vann Corteza Vs Mike Franklin
Away - Joey Gray Vs Gary Abood

www.billiardnet.tv

Attachments

• michaels.jpg
    michaels.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 646
  • sceen4.jpg
    sceen4.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 669

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Action full rack banks.

WE GOT ACTION COMING UP. LIVE @ www.billiardnet.tv

MEMBERS ONLY Broadcast

Guests Mike Michael DeLawder Mike Leek any bank players welcome to visit and jump on the Mic.

NEAL JACOBS Chicago
LOUIS DEMARCO Louisville

Some of the best bank pool players around.

playing a rare FULL rack banks game.
First to 8 balls wins a game of called all clean banks.

Race to 6

Also on the AWAY channel will feature some games from the One Pocket mini tournament.

Come join us and login or get yer subscription.

Attachments

• action2.jpg
    action2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited: