Greenville,Nc

JJLING

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any Pool Action Or Nice Weekly Tournaments That Go On In Greenville During The Week Flying Out Today And Will Be There Thru Friday Nite Working There For The Week Any Info Appreciated Thanks Alot And Have A Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Actually.......

There is a nice room called The Palace. I'm not sure about action, I seemed to do Alright. Remember, The Palace, Not The Castle, Trust me on that one.
I don't think I'll ever confuse the two names ever again.
Also depends on where in G-ville you are...
-Vinnie

Road Warrior

chillaxin
Silver Member
a couple of nice rooms in greenville nc

There are a couple of nice ones there, one called On Cue but they are down to only 3 tables (Very nice ones,well maintianed) but I've not seen any action there the couple times I stopped in. The other is called Past times several tables in good condition not sure about the action going on but there are supposed to be a couple of really good players hanging around there. The is another one called players choice, haven't checked that one out yet but heard it wasn't very good. The only other I know of is called Emerald city haven't checked it out yet but heard it's an ok pool room. Hope some of this helps.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
the only decent pool room greenville used to have was On Cue... recently they changed the name to Live and took out most of the pool tables. unless you're just a recreational pool player and want to bang balls and get drunk with your pals or something like that, you're out of luck. the only place i would play pool in greenville right now is Tiebreakers... its a pretty nice atmosphere and smoke free. you'll be playing on buckets but at least the drinks are good and you don't smell like train smoke when you come out.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Methodman201 said:
There is a nice room called The Palace. I'm not sure about action, I seemed to do Alright. Remember, The Palace, Not The Castle, Trust me on that one.
I don't think I'll ever confuse the two names ever again.
Also depends on where in G-ville you are...
-Vinnie

i've lived in greenville for like 5 years and i've never heard of "the palace"... are you sure thats in greenville NC?

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a Palace in Greenville SC in fact Shannon's having a tournament there this month, anyway jjling there is a big nursing college with a gazillion babes in Greenville NC so hunt down the hot spot even if you have to play pocket pool. Have fun like I did Leonard

BAZARUS

alien in a strange land
Silver Member
Everyone in Greenville including all the top pool players are now playing poker 24/7 :-D

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
branpureza said:
i've lived in greenville for like 5 years and i've never heard of "the palace"... are you sure thats in greenville NC?
Wow, Don't I feel Like a Dumbass....lol. I misunderstood. I thought it was SC.
LOL, I feel pretty stupid.....