FIRESALE! -JoeyCue- -Carmeli- -Brunswick- -Sugartree- !!

tlcff8

Designated Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have the following 4 cues for sale....

1.) Joey Cue - I believe made earlier this year, due to having the laser engraved butt cap, buckhorn joint with a black G-10 radial pin, and black joint protectors. Bocote and Birdseye maple. Weighs 19.3 oz, has a 13mm LBM ferrule with some sort of layered tip. Excellent condition. SOLD

2.) Carmeli ebony sneaky pete, with a hand rubbed oil finish. Cue shows a little chalk staining on the forearm, and buttcap, one small ding in the maple buttcap section as well. 13mm ivory ferrule with a layered tip. Weighs in at 18.8 oz. Flat barreled 3/8-10 pin with a phenolic insert in the shaft, screws down very tight. SOLD

3.) Sugartree purpleheart & birds eye maple player. Excellent cue 2 13 mm shafts with LBM ferrules and superpro tips. 19.4 oz. Perfect condition other than minor chalk staining on one shaft. SOLD

4.) Brunswick - I bought this cue from Waldo's I think and wanted to display it on the wall when I get a table and such, but that is quite a ways off. No shaft just a butt. Weighs in at 13 or 14 oz, and has a 5/16-14 pin, but is more of a decorative piece than a playing cue. $30

If you need any specific questions answered PM me, and if you want to talk on the phone PM me as well. Thanks!

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

0010.jpg

Last edited: