WTB: Schuler cue and/or Schuler Super Constant shaft

thiendiatuyet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Do you have any schuler cues or Schuler Super Constant shaft? Please let me know if you want to sell it.

Thanks a lot.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Mendoza a/k/a Schuler

Anyone else has a schuler?????

Have you looked at Noel Mendoza's website? He is now making Schuler cues after having worked with Ray Schuler for over 14 years. I have two Schulers and one Mendoza and the shafts he makes are the same as the Schuler shafts.

PL Cue and Repair
2545 Elder Lane
Franklin Park, IL 60131
847 451-1731
708 214-5117
ueme82@yahoo.com
http://www.mendozacues.com/

In another thread on AZB, none other than Dennis Dieckman stated that he considered Noel to be the true heir to the Schuler tradition, having toiled there many years: post 144 in http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...t=schuler+noel

"Dieckman Sayzzzz - 08-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Schuler cue, read Terry and Brian Trim, are now the agents for cues that Jacoby will be making to Ray's specs, Ray having died about 7 years ago. So if you want a Schuler good luck. In my mind the only guy that can today make a true Schuler is Noel Mendez {sp} who workede in Rays shop for 14 years before getting shit canned by the Trims. NO NOTICE, NOT SEVERANCE PAY, NO SHIT !!! Noel was hired by Ivan Lee, then production manager for Ray, and then took over Ivan's position when Ivan left for Atlas Billiards. This is all second hand and hearsay but I believe it is very close to what happened. It was in FEB of this year that the TRIMs sold everything at auction and let NOEL go without notice.

Dieckman, Cue Builder
www.cuemaker.com
734-428-1161

a/k/a Sgt. Zoomie
www.xuanloc.org

cuebuilder@cuemaker.com

Presumptive Next President, USBA
www.usba.net

ENJOY THE GAME AND REMEMBER THAT THAT IS ALL IT IS........."

I have been shooting with a Noel Mendoza cue for a few weeks and I ran a 47 Friday and a 31 Sunday and a few 20s yesterday. When I get more used to it, I might be dangerous. ;)

gotpoolonbrain

gotpoolonbrain
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
schuler

i have a schuler for sale give me your cell and can shot u a pic if interested my cell is 2073573878

Last edited:

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
I have a super constant I got from noel that is a partial and unfinished if you would like it call me.

tedantle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Schuler for Sale - if interested or know someone who is

I have these for sale if interested.

1 Shafts Butt.jpg

1 Signature Ray Schuler.jpg