Longer CF shafts?

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So when will we start seeing some longer carbon fiber shafts? Maybe 30 or 31"? Anyone heard anything?

I like my cuetec but would really like another inch or two. I had a Jacoby edge built with an extra inch and loved it. It doesn't seem like much but worked well for me.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When? I guess once they start to care about smaller groups of customers with some special needs like myself. I'm 198sm tall and any shaft shorter then 31" won't give me at least 62" cue on my 31" butt at the end more or less to fit me. With any shorter shaft I feel the lack of the length especially when it comes to some shots that need power to perform. I don't want to think about such solutions as an extension for a regular playing. Of course seems to be an easy one and I can easily build one but why should I pay those extra $$$ for c.f. if they don't care about what I need to get to feel good. I can easily build a good maple shaft of any length I feel great to shoot with. 62 " long cue with my current maple shaft feels much better then with any c.f. shaft standard length. I've tried Revo 12.9 and testing Cynergy now. Yes, I have some fun with them but 60" set up (29+31) feels much worse then the one I got used to. So I don't see why I should look for any solutions to get the cue length I need if I'm ready to pay extra for getting what I really want. And that is me who has possibility to build what I'm really comfortable with. So they just have to start care about niche's market. For the time being the winner for me is definitely Becue. They offer many options the others did not from the very beginning and if I'm right it won't cost much more if any to get for example 31" shaft from them.

Last edited:

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Becue has basic 29 inch and custom 30 or 31 inch in Uniloc, Radial, 3/8x10, 3/8x11, 5/16x14, 5/16x18 and B-loc for our cues. Also we offer longer cues for the B-loc shaft. So with the combinations you can get up to 62 inch cue.

I'm the North America rep and can be contacted at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com