How to pronounce DAZN and Batgirl

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else pronounce it “daaa zin”? I am reminded of Dazzlin’ Darren Appleton every time I see it. His nickname was Daz, so I just started calling it Daz-n...just can’t make the switch to start calling things Daaa whatever...unless I’m from Chicago...Daaaaa Bears.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I went dressed as a big orange 5 ball I'd win the prize today.

Green to you! :grin::grin:

There is still time for some brave soul to troll matchroom with this genius idea.
Even a nice giant poster board cutout of an orange 5 ball waved around, like those college kids wave around giant heads of their coaches and players during home games for NCAA basketball.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Da Zone . They say it during their commercials (during the US Open).

I also used to think it was Days Inn.

Freddie <~~~ got in Da Zone

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
What's the complaint with DAZN's stream?? It's great on my end...

My only complaint is with the DAZN app on a smartTV. Last night I tried catching up on Day 2, but when I selected "Day 2", I kept getting the message, "Catch up is not ready" However, I was able to watch it on my PC just fine.

There's obviously something different between how the stream is broadcast through the SmartTV app, versus through their website.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Pics?

Thanks,
Keith

Here's a screenshot. Best I can do with all the crazy lighting going on there. She has it and she's flaunting it!

Attachments

• Batgirl.jpg
    Batgirl.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 138