Missing the SBE this week...

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:frown: To all my friends that I see annually at the SBE, and to the students that I had lined up in the region...I will be unable to attend the SBE this year. Unfortunately my beautiful wife, at 65 years old, fell and broke her hip a month ago. X-rays taken by several doctors (including orthopedic surgeons) did not see the break. It was only confirmed 3 days ago from a catscan. She is in the hospital, and will have a new hip later today. I will be postponing any traveling lessons for at least the next month, to be able to stay home and care for my wife. My sincere apologies to those that were hoping or expecting to see me this week or next. This will be the first SBE I have missed in 20 years...but this is far more important. There's always next year! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
scott
hope your wife has an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery
larry

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this. I hope she is not in too much pain. I have your room ready

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott, Say hello and best wishes for a full recovery to your wife from all AZ pool nuts. Gives a heads up when you will come back to the NorthEast....your room is waiting here. Mitch

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear of your wife's accident. I'll sure miss you as you have been a lucky charm for me whether at SBE or Vegas. My best to her for a quick recovery and to you as well!

Lyn

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heck Lyn, you don't need a lucky charm, my friend. Play well, and get yourself another notch on your belt! LOL Hope to see you in Vegas in July! :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear of your wife's accident. I'll sure miss you as you have been a lucky charm for me whether at SBE or Vegas. My best to her for a quick recovery and to you as well!

Lyn

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Mitch! Patti had the surgery yesterday, and will be in the hospital for another couple of days...then plenty of rehab at home with me. Sorry to miss you and the boys in CT. I'll be up there again before too long! Enjoy the SBE!

Scott Lee

Scott, Say hello and best wishes for a full recovery to your wife from all AZ pool nuts. Gives a heads up when you will come back to the NorthEast....your room is waiting here. Mitch

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can say I like this thread, but...

You are truly blessed to be able to do what is needed in this situation.

Best wishes from the Mid-Atlantic, to you and Patti.

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speedy Recovery to Mrs. Lee. SBE won't be the same without Scott but, family is more important!

KP

Hoser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear about Patti, send her my regards, I'm sure you take good care of her, Joe

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
hey Scott;

Very best wishes to Patti and yourself. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

best,
brian kc