Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Feeler - Masters Practice Round for cue?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Feeler - Masters Practice Round for cue?
Old
  (#1)
danomano
AzB Silver Member
danomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Feeler - Masters Practice Round for cue? - 08-11-2014, 02:18 PM

So I was fortunate enough to win 4 Tuesday practice round tickets for the 2015 event for the 2nd straight year. Last year, I sold 2 of them for $900 each on Craig's list and made out like a bandit.

While I am perfectly content to sit back and wait until they ship to me in March when the price jumps up again - I am also considering moving up to a nicer playing cue but can't make myself spend the cash - so maybe i can avoid ever having the cash and trade a ticket or 2 to get a nicer cue while providing a fellow AZer with the chance of a lifetime to see what can only be described as the most beautiful course on the planet and most golfers Mecca. Even HD doesnt quite do it justice.

If you have any interest, please PM with any offers. I am probably only looking to part with 1 or 2 of the 4 (and it would take a pretty special offer to get past 2 anyway) as I plan to resell what I don't include in this deal.

As for what I am interested in...I like all the obvious names but don't want a cue that is too fancy to the point where I'm afraid to take it out of the case. Have been looking at a lot of Carmeli cues I like, but if you have others - please feel free to send info on them. Make sure your offer is clear.

Thanks for reading and good luck to anyone interested.

Last edited by danomano; 08-11-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: missed a word

Old
  (#2)
danomano
AzB Silver Member
danomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond reputedanomano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-14-2014, 06:08 AM

So bump time. Realized i posted last time at less than primetime, but still got some PM's with interest.

To answer a few of the questions, I am not really looking to straight sell the tickets and would much rather trade for a nice cue. Customs with some inlay/veneers, prefer leather wrap if possible.

Thanks for looking and keep the offers coming

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: