SVB versus Shaw score updates...Anybody?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jayson makes a ball and is jacked up over the six to the one. Tough to get shape here. Plays it perfect and nudges the five to get the window for the two. Should be out here.

90-89 Jayson.

I think that this sort of test is big for any player. Jayson didn't give up. And Shane is feeling the pressure.

Winner take all 5k.

EasyMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Help please

My account is frozen and keeps saying I'm logged in on another computer. Who can help me please?????

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jayson breaks dry again. Shane plays safe. Jayson leaves an easy one ball. Shane rolls up to freeze on the 3 when playing for a 3-10 combo. Might go but way more work than he wanted. Shane need to practice a certain kind of position play that he has missed several times. Shane THIN cuts the ten combo in!

91-89 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane makes two on the break, almost perfectly in line for the last three balls. Runs out 92-89 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane to break - dry - leaves slightly off angle combo for Jayson. Jayson makes it - now in line to run out an open table.

Oh no, he rolls to the top of the nine - jacked up stretched across the table - Jayson strokes it in. One stroking everything. Loses position several times and strokes them in anyway.

92-90 Shane.

EasyMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Help

Who is customer service I cant get into my account keeps saying logged in on another computer?????????

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You can definitely hear the hardness of the break. Jayson makes the one in the side. Jayson plays safe on the three locking Shane into a cluster. Shane has to kick two or one rail/s. Kicks two rails and called the 8 off a carom from a two rail kick!!! Gets a window for the three then powers three rails into the four cluster and puts the cue ball right back where he started. Thins the four to play safe. Shaw power kicks hits the four and leaves Shane an easy safe. Jayson hooked again with a narrow kick window in any direction. Jayson kicks the four and leaves Shane long with a piece of the four, possibly a full ball. Not sure. He had a full ball but then missed the shot. Jayson has a shot, makes the four and is dead in line now.

Pulls within one, 92-91 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jayson breaks super hard. Makes a ball and has a shot on the one. Open table. ah jeez over ran position on the seven, half ball hooked. Jayson going to the jump cue. Leaves Shane a little funny. Nah was easier than it looked or just Shane made it look easy :)

93-91 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane says, no diaper money for you yet kid.

FIVE BALLS ON THE BREAK and a shot on the two.

you just hear it when he pops the break sweetly. Like dropping bowling balls into the ocean.

94-91 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane breaks dry - Jayson has a shot, 6-8 are tied up. Shaw careless on the leave to the four. Out of line on the five but has a decent shot to go into the six. Missed the six but no need to go for it because the six went in. Jayson runs out a tricky rack 94-92 SVB

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jayson one and ten on the break. Ten spots. Long shot to the two - can't tell if he has a narrow window. He is shooting it. Bad miss and leaves Shane a shot. Six is the trouble ball here. Shane plays shape for the six perfectly..little funny on the seven but no problem for his stroke to get back in line. Jayson is running out of time.

95-92 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
FOUR balls on the break. Shane has an open table cosmo out. The break is 100% the biggest factor here.

Shane's break is simply WAY WAY better.

96-92 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
From four balls on the break to dry. Jayson has a shot with an open table. Slightly tricky to go from the 3 to the 4 - almost scratched - back in line. Nice little ticky off the 8 for shape on the 7. Runs out.

96-93 Shane.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Shane is looking at something tricky, rail first carom ticky on the 2 - 10......hung the ten and Jayson is hooked on the two. Shane has a full ball to a carom on the 8. Plays it and has a shot on the two for the side or the corner. Cuts it in the corner 3-10 hanger 97- 93 Shane.

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a match! Just got home and read all the updates starting from the 10th page. I've been on the edge of my seat reading them for the last 10 minutes or so......Thanks for the updates!