CTE for Top USA pros

Banks

Banned
D players?? LMAO. That's perfect. Then both of you can play dead even. You're more than familiar with obnoxious barking since you do it all the time.

Why are you so terrified of even listing your real name, what pool room you play at,
or a way to be contacted if somebody is traveling to your neck of the woods who would play? My name is Dave Segal, what's yours? No name...surely the moves of a forum TROLL who likes to hide behind the keyboard and shoot the big mouth off and pretend he's some sort of great player. 10 long years of playing after starting late in life, huh? Yep, you know it all by now. Funny how nobody has seen any posts of you discussing these gems and secrets.

No dude, you're the one side stepping like a scared little rabbit. Evidence is right in my last two posts from just one individual who is an amateur just like you. He's at the table demonstrating all the evidence a person with half a brain could clearly see.
He doesn't get any kickback from sales nor a business partner with Stan.

You get on the table and make a video with ONE CUT SHOT of your choice as you call out the visual you're using and take the shot. You'll actually want to miss instead of make it. If you happen to make it you'll prove it works. If you miss, you can then describe why it doesn't work. Probably will take no more than 3 minutes.

No proof from you on the table, you're nothing but a TROLL with a big mouth. But we already know that.

Not my fault you only come to azb to shake the cte pom-poms.

Give some real proof, not this junk about what people only think is going on. After all, any time a "naysayer", "hater" or "troll" says anything, they need hard proof. I guess cte has none, from even Stan going silent when asked. We've gone over this and all you can do is call people names and redirect the argument.

You want to bet against me playing Barton? The window is wiiiiide open. I await your offer. Maybe i can get that Black Boar I've always wanted. :thumbup: You didn't take me up on the bet of a barbox league player that knows nothing having to match your 14.1 run, though, so I expect you won't bet on me playing Barton. Heck, Barton wouldn't take that bet.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Not my fault you only come to azb to shake the cte pom-poms.

Give some real proof, not this junk about what people only think is going on. After all, any time a "naysayer", "hater" or "troll" says anything, they need hard proof. I guess cte has none, from even Stan going silent when asked. We've gone over this and all you can do is call people names and redirect the argument.

You want to bet against me playing Barton? The window is wiiiiide open. I await your offer. Maybe i can get that Black Boar I've always wanted. :thumbup: You didn't take me up on the bet of a barbox league player that knows nothing having to match your 14.1 run, though, so I expect you won't bet on me playing Barton. Heck, Barton wouldn't take that bet.

You only come to azb to shake the ANTI-CTE pom poms.

You've been given hard proof so many times it's 100% apparent that you don't care and won't accept it. It all rolls off your back like water on a duck.

I'm no longer going to give you the "naysayer", "hater", "troll" the time of day let alone hard proof because you've gotten it.

The two primary naysayers, haters, and trolls going back before you ever picked up a cue 17 years ago, Pat Johnson and Lou Figueroa, have been handed hard evidence the entire time and they disregard it to continue their life long effort to shut down CTE and degrade those who teach it or use it.

But they BOTH have something over you...they've always used their own names from day one starting in the late 90's. You aren't a MAN...you're a scared troll wimp who hides behind a keyboard with a big mouth and no guts to back it up.

I know some guys who travel all around the country on their jobs, I was going to put THEM in touch with you to play for all the money you wanted to bring to the table.
Minimum to get INTO the game is $500 and up from there. How brave and good are you, sissy?

Barton nor anybody can set a game up with you if you are hiding in a closet somewhere. What's your name and contact info?

You don't come forth with it...I no longer waste one more second with a total loser wimp. Adios...

Banks

Banned

You've been given hard proof so many times it's 100% apparent that you don't care and won't accept it. It all rolls off your back like water on a duck.

I'm no longer going to give you the "naysayer", "hater", "troll" the time of day let alone hard proof because you've gotten it.

The two primary naysayers, haters, and trolls going back before you ever picked up a cue 17 years ago, Pat Johnson and Lou Figueroa, have been handed hard evidence the entire time and they disregard it to continue their life long effort to shut down CTE and degrade those who teach it or use it.

But they BOTH have something over you...they've always used their own names from day one starting in the late 90's. You aren't a MAN...you're a scared troll wimp who hides behind a keyboard with a big mouth and no guts to back it up.

I know some guys who travel all around the country on their jobs, I was going to put THEM in touch with you to play for all the money you wanted to bring to the table.
Minimum to get INTO the game is $500 and up from there. How brave and good are you, sissy?

Barton nor anybody can set a game up with you if you are hiding in a closet somewhere. What's your name and contact info?

You don't come forth with it...I no longer waste one more second with a total loser wimp. Adios...

Lol. Send an unknown ringer my way and not your cte mouthpiece? Yawn. That's real stupidity, following up a blind challenge with a tantrum about not knowing my name. Can't provide evidence, won't back up your big 14.1 play against a hack, won't bet on your boy Barton and just running around flapping your arms telling us you can fly.

Noooooooo evidence still.

Loser wimp.. wow, tough words. At least i don't have to lie to people to make money. :)

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
PS, I made a thread against CTE users for the US Open in the Action room, if any of you guys want to make a wager... Its on the first page of the action room.

I suddenly have $20,000 free to gamble with and would like to bet it all against you.

You are an analytical guy. We are about the same speed I think.

Pick three pocket billiards games and let's play an all-around with long ahead sets to see which of us does better.

Or pick any shotmaking test, like Colin Colenso's, the Billiard University test, or the PAT test and whichever of us turns in the highest score at an agreed on time wins the money. You good with that?

Don't bother betting on a 'few' players against the field, let's bet each other. Last time you lost.

I will make you this bet though, I will bet $200 that of the top five finishers at the US Open at least one of them will be an aiming system user. That should cover the more than the tiny slice of the population that are aiming system users. Give me ten to one and I will bet the same $200 that the WINNER uses some kind of aiming system.

Bet?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

These guys have done so much to advance CTE that I will probably have some actual award plaques made for them.

They can be directly credited for the following.

*** increasing the interest in aiming systems and CTE particularly by keeping threads going. This has led many people to explore it just to see for themselves what's up.

*** causing Stan Shuffett to make formal instruction in DVD format and thus increase the reach. (I got the DVDs into CueSight.com which reaches more than 100,000 people per month by itself and millions of people through other websites that Sterling serves)

*** causing people to make their own "cte works" and "aiming systems work" videos that combined have millions of views. The CTE videos alone have nearly half a million last time I counted.

So thanks knockers. I speak on behalf of Hal Houle and all of his students who are grateful for what he introduced to pool to say to you THANK YOU for your continued service to help generate interest in alternative aiming methods in pool. You guys work tirelessly to insure that no CTE thread quietly dies with just us geeks discussing the finer points.

Keep up the good work.

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
These arguments are amusing to say the least.

You guys kick, scream, and cry about how CTE doesn't work. But yet have no explanation on how you, yourselves make shots. My guess is that you aim down your shaft, or ghostball. All in all, you guys are making a guess. That's why your down there so long, constantly stroking, waiting for the green light to tell you when your in the right guess zone.

Stan on the other hand has dissected what occurs visually when you make a shot center pocket. More over he has put the work into explaining it, in a way that can be beneficial to your aiming.

Yes it is true that when pros or amateurs are playing at their highest level aiming is unconscious but only bc playing at a high level isn't just aiming. It's position and relatively routine shots. The conscious mind is busy dealing with positional play, so that the next shot is relatively routine.

So to say that pro players are still playing the same level or less after CTE is a blank statement. Ask those players if their shot making has gone up or rather go watch them yourselves and keep track. But to make some accusation that Stevie's game has slumped off since he started CTE, or Matt Krah still plays the same it's just bc Philly has no one left, is a blank statement. I played with Matt when I lived in nj and I currently live in SC so I see Stevie play atleast once a month. CTE has improved their shot making, and that's only one facet to the game.

I can make the same claim. CTE has improved my shot making, but it's still only one of 5 things I consider to be a complete game. Am I a better player? Idk? Am I a better shot maker? Yes

Bottom line is.. Some would rather guess and others would rather know. But for those who refuse to know, why bother teaching them. Be on your merry way friend, and please stay out of mine. I have no want or need for your badgering once I've removed you from the path I'm walking. That is all.

Last edited:

Shark75

Registered
I've been using the CTE for years. The only shots I struggle with are steeper cuts where the center of the pocket is obscured by point. Result is I "undercut" the shot. Any advice on how I can compensate for this?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I've been using the CTE for years. The only shots I struggle with are steeper cuts where the center of the pocket is obscured by point. Result is I "undercut" the shot. Any advice on how I can compensate for this?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Neil and I answered this in the other thread you asked it in. The "center of the pocket" from any angle is midway between the pocket points, not farther back in the pocket.

pj
chgo