Reload this Page Stevie Moore parallel shots CTE video
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 34 « First 8910 111220 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#136)
stan shuffett
AzB Silver Member
stan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-28-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
JB, a long time, self-admitted CTE believer/proponent/advocate, traveled to your home/facility, spent something like 15 hours with you getting personalized instruction on Pro1, and subsequently claimed he improved at least "two balls" shortly before our match as a direct result of time spent with you.

Look at the video/photos. Have a good laugh like the rest of us.

CTE does not fix squadoush.

Lou Figueroa
Has nothing to do with anything......John came to me on the heels of the big match and I advised him about the untimeliness of his visit.....I advise everyone in the same manner.

Stan Shuffett

Old
  (#137)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-28-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan shuffett View Post
Has nothing to do with anything......John came to me on the heels of the big match and I advised him about the untimeliness of his visit.....I advise everyone in the same manner.

Stan Shuffett

Always got an excuse.

JB was a dyed-in-the-wool believer in your system for years and years. He was all over the forums defending you and HH. He went to you claiming a built-in understanding of the system. Already knew it. And unlike those you always counter-attack, had come to the system with an open heart, mind, and (to my benefit) an open bill fold. You cannot disavow him now -- no one can wiggle that good. Own it.

You lambast people that can't grasp your insane system.

But you will not issue refunds to folks who bought your DVD in good faith, believing, as you claimed, it would stand alone and need no other explanation.

But you are the only one who can explain it, for Christ sake. And to do that you need two frippin' DVDs, and now a book, to make yourself understood. AND I can almost guarantee you that it will still be unintelligible and certainly undeployable by the average pool player after publication. It is a cash grab.

You have gone too far down the rabbit hole trying to describe what you think you see, what works for you, and make the huge mistake of saying it will work for all -- people of different heights, sizes, wing spans, people that stand upright, those that get low on the ball, those that stand to the right of the CB, those that stand to the left, those that sight under their left, right, or center eye.

They're all suppose to see the lines that you see. Right, save all that.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 11-28-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Old
  (#138)
stan shuffett
AzB Silver Member
stan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Always got an excuse.

JB was a dyed-in-the-wool believer in your system for years and years. He was all over the forums defending you and HH. He went to you claiming a built-in understanding of the system. Already knew it. And unlike those you always counter-attack, had come to the system with an open heart, mind, and (to my benefit) an open bill fold. You cannot disavow him now -- no one can wiggle that good. Own it.

You lambast people that can't grasp your insane system.

But you will not issue refunds to folks who bought your DVD in good faith, believing, as you claimed, it would stand alone and need no other explanation.

But you are the only one who can explain it, for Christ sake.

And to do that you need two frippin' DVDs, and now a book, to make yourself understood. AND I can almost guarantee you that it will still be unintelligible and certainly undeployable by the average pool player after publication. It is a cash grab.

You have gone too far down the rabbit hole trying to describe what you think you see, what works for you, and make the huge mistake of saying it will work for all -- people of different heights, sizes, wing spans, people that stand upright, those that get low on the ball, those that stand to the right of the CB, those that stand to the left, those that sight under their left, right, or center eye.

They're all suppose to see the lines what you see. Right.

Lou Figueroa
John would be the first to tell you or anyone that he was too "lazy" to learn my approach.
John used his approach-period.

On the other hand you just recently stated here on AZ that you do not know how to align from day to day.....one day-one way the next day another way........unbelievable that you won't seek help.

I can explain the lines and you will not bet against me doing just that.

Landon has won 7 national championships using DVD1 DVD2 information.....I did not stop...I am a perfectionist in that regard.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited by stan shuffett; 11-28-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Old
  (#139)
mohrt
Student of the Game
mohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

11-28-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
JB, a long time, self-admitted CTE believer/proponent/advocate, traveled to your home/facility, spent something like 15 hours with you getting personalized instruction on Pro1, and subsequently claimed he improved at least "two balls" shortly before our match as a direct result of time spent with you.

Look at the video/photos. Have a good laugh like the rest of us.

CTE does not fix squadoush.

Lou Figueroa
Lou, you insisted on playing one pocket. One pocket isn't a shot makers game so much as it is a game of moves. The majority of his mistakes were moves. You had John completely out of his element and into yours, and you knew you'd have a good leg up on him. In spite of your superior knowledge of one pocket, he still gave you a good game. It was no blow out by any means. I'd like to see you play a few sets of 9-ball with him, that would be a far better test of shot making skills.

http://www.billiardsthegame.com/ Taking your game to the next level.

Last edited by mohrt; 11-28-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Old
  (#140)
stan shuffett
AzB Silver Member

11-28-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrt View Post
Lou, you insisted on playing one pocket. One pocket isn't a shot makers game so much as it is a game of moves. The majority of his mistakes were moves. You had John completely out of his element and into yours, and you knew you'd have a good leg up on him. I'd like to see you play a few sets of 9-ball with him, that would be a far better test of shot making skills.
Lou, in no uncertain terms, is a legit player. Lou, for certain, had a large advantage over John in any game they might would have played.
Personally, I think there was a ZERO chance of Lou matching up in any game with anyone that had a similar superior skill set over him as he had over John. John showed some real heart getting in the grease and had a real chance to pull it off.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited by stan shuffett; 11-28-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Old
  (#141)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_ball6970 View Post
If he aimed there, would the ball go into the pocket? Or does he subconsciously aim a bit thinner for the ball to end up in the center of the pocket? Maybe a touch of inside?
Depends on the distance, balls, cloth, humidity etc. Typically you just over cut a tad to split the pocket. Most people don't even know they are doing it because it just becomes natural, plus it is a very small amount of over cut.

Dan White

Old
  (#142)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Really?

Funnier than this?

Lou Figueroa
$10K
cha-ching!
"Visualize, align, pivot, pray."

It's right up there with that video. The only thing is that it is one big laugh, while the video goes on for awhile, yielding additional chuckles.

Dan White

Old
  (#143)
Vorpal Cue
Just galumping back
Vorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond reputeVorpal Cue has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2016, 08:50 PM

Got the graph paper out and looked at the angles.

Shot 1 15*
Shot 2 20*
Shot 3 26*
Shot 4 31*
Shot 5 37*

Beats me too. I would play them with different perspectives the way I use cte. The difference between the angles is 22* so they fall out of the 15* 'family' of shots. Guess I'll have to wait and read the book.

I use a more "Flatland" style of cte I guess.

My Vorpal cue jabbed 'er wonky and the shot went snicker-snack. 'Twas brillig.

Old
  (#144)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post

It's right up there with that video. The only thing is that it is one big laugh, while the video goes on for awhile, yielding additional chuckles.
Forgot one

Visualize, align, pivot, pray, miss

Old
  (#145)
IamCalvin06
Yang "The Son of Pool"
IamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond repute

11-29-2016, 03:31 AM

CTE pro one is an aiming system. It helps you make more balls consistently which is only one aspect of pool. We are all grown men here, so let's start acting accordingly. No ones jumping on your threads and discrediting what you say. You guys sound like a bunch of pool hall bullies with nothing better to do honestly.

I said i'd never play another man's game, big ball, last pocket.. boy did i swallow the pill, i mite go blow the pope next wtf there hu quote me on that - FATBOY

Not in the business of forcing others to believe in what I believe. -Calvin original

A man can be an artist at anything, and right now I'm about to paint my masterpiece on this layout.

Old
  (#146)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

11-29-2016, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Forgot one

Visualize, align, pivot, pray, miss

If my memory serves me correctly, aren't you the same guy who claimed he didn't use any kind of aiming system? Then you clearly described how you align the contact point of the CB with the contact point on the OB to the pocket line but had no idea Contact Point Alignment is the oldest and most classic AIMING SYSTEM in existence. You actually denied and didn't believe a contact point from ball to ball was categorized as an aiming system.

Now you're an expert on CTE as far as what it can or can't do without having one iota of a clue where to even start? LMAO.

Viffer: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JFIy2ebJIE

Old
  (#147)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

11-29-2016, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
For you it's "See pocket, see balls, align, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, pause, JAB"

Old
  (#148)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-29-2016, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebComm View Post
If my memory serves me correctly, aren't you the same guy who claimed he didn't use any kind of aiming system? Then you clearly described how you align the contact point of the CB with the contact point on the OB to the pocket line but had no idea Contact Point Alignment is the oldest and most classic AIMING SYSTEM in existence. You actually denied and didn't believe a contact point from ball to ball was categorized as an aiming system.

Now you're an expert on CTE as far as what it can or can't do without having one iota of a clue where to even start? LMAO.
Lmao @ everything is a "system" Listen closely - IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A BALL!!! There is no system to it.

You guys aren't inventing anything. Seriously 38 frickin chapters?

There's not a single one of you that can explain it, and not a one of you can show it.

Keep runnin your trap - it's hilarious
Jason

Old
  (#149)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed

11-29-2016, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrt View Post
Lou, you insisted on playing one pocket. One pocket isn't a shot makers game so much as it is a game of moves. The majority of his mistakes were moves. You had John completely out of his element and into yours, and you knew you'd have a good leg up on him. In spite of your superior knowledge of one pocket, he still gave you a good game. It was no blow out by any means. I'd like to see you play a few sets of 9-ball with him, that would be a far better test of shot making skills.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

John made some bad moves on the 2nd day right off the bat but could have closed Lou out with more forethought. They were almost tied at the start of the 2nd day even with a 2-3 game spot by John at the beginning of day 1.

Nit Lou only put 2 grand of his own money up and was staked for the other 8 grand. John put all of his own money up except for about $500.

Who had more pressure? That kind of money makes even the butts of pro players
pucker. There would never have been a match if Lou had to put up all 10 grand himself. Too cheap and no heart = NIT but now bragging like he's a great player and gambler. Typical Lou.

Old
  (#150)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed

11-29-2016, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Lmao @ everything is a "system" Listen closely - IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A BALL!!! There is no system to it.

You guys aren't inventing anything. Seriously 38 frickin chapters?

There's not a single one of you that can explain it, and not a one of you can show it.

Keep runnin your trap - it's hilarious
Jason
You need to do some reading and studying at least for here to interact intelligently. If you think Contact Point aiming is the ONLY way to make a ball, not only do you have a lot to learn but you're sadly mistaken and I'd venture to say the entire forum would laugh at you and disagree. Some use fractions of the balls, or overlaps, or as Shane uses the ferrule on his cue, or shadows, or lights, or 90/90, etc., etc. The list goes on and they're all referred to as AIMING SYSTEMS which includes contact point aiming.

No need to be a bookworm to develop as a great player like many great old time pro players have proven over the years.

As far as explaining anything, you can't even construct one lucid and intelligent sentence about CTE yet here you are running your trap - it's insanity.

You should have stayed chained to your bed.

Last edited by SpiderWebComm; 11-29-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 34 « First 8910 111220 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: