Stan's contribution to pool
Old
  (#1)
IamCalvin06
Yang "The Son of Pool"
IamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond reputeIamCalvin06 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Stan's contribution to pool - 04-20-2017, 05:23 AM

Stan is laying the groundwork for the way pool will be taught and played for the future. Visual fundamentals will be as common as, the grip or stance is taught today. I'm just drawing a line in the sand so we all know who was trying to impede the progress of pool. If it were up to me, and I was met w such resistance.. I'd just keep it to myself but that's why pool is at where it is today. Stan's a better man than I am is all I can say. It really takes someone like that to change a game to a sport.

I said i'd never play another man's game, big ball, last pocket.. boy did i swallow the pill, i mite go blow the pope next wtf there hu quote me on that - FATBOY

Not in the business of forcing others to believe in what I believe. -Calvin original

A man can be an artist at anything, and right now I'm about to paint my masterpiece on this layout.

Old
  (#2)
Neil
AzB Silver Member
Neil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2200

04-20-2017, 10:36 AM

Stan is definitely a better man than me. I stopped really sharing a while ago. That's why I have 9,000 erased posts.

Old
  (#3)
mohrt
Student of the Game
mohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

04-20-2017, 03:00 PM

Totally agree, Stan has gone far and beyond the call of duty. It's easy to just throw your hands up in the air and give up. Stan will have none of it. There will come a day when this information will be common pool knowledge, I'm quite confident in that.

http://www.billiardsthegame.com/ Taking your game to the next level.

Old
  (#4)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-20-2017, 05:15 PM

although i do not use cte ( dont flame me for it)
stans perseverance to understand an aiming method and take it to a level never understood before is a tremendous contribution to pool
his resolve to endure the berratings he has had to endure should get him a medal of honor...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: