REVO shafts new batch ??
Old
  (#1)
lencho1785
AzB Silver Member
lencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond reputelencho1785 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

REVO shafts new batch ?? - 10-27-2018, 11:49 PM

Does anybody know if predator coming with a new batch of REVO shafts ??

playing cue ...
tim scruggs --
mike bender --

Old
  (#2)
I Got Lucky
AzB Silver Member
I Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond repute

10-28-2018, 12:48 AM

Just wait for the new Mezz C.F. shaft.

Efren..."I got lucky"..............

Me...."I got lucky too". From running away to running out on The Magician....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BIIl5...ture=youtu.be#

Old
  (#3)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

10-30-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got Lucky View Post
...or the cuetec in December... or the Jacoby in April.

When I was looking for a Revo, I spoke with Pred. They werent done in a batch, they are constantly being made and sent to dealers and retailers. My recommendation is to regularly check the major online billiard supply retailers (Seyberts, Pooldawg, Omega, etc) and get on any wait lists you can.

When I got mine, I got on a few wait lists but happened to check pooldawg that morning and the had the size and joint I wanted and that was it. They had no other joint types or sizes (just the 12.9 with uniloc). About 20mins after I ordered it they were sold out again.

So retailers are getting them but what I assume is in small quantity. Just have to keep checking with them and get on whatever wait lists you can. I got mine brand new last week, so production is still happening for them.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#4)
Coop1701
AzB Silver Member
Coop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2018, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got Lucky View Post
Im waiting on this too. I bet they did it right.

Hope.., is not a Tactic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: