Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Got a JackPot cue from Dean!!
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-15-2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Armstrong View Post
Have another trade coming from the next batch....?
Run defense and get a free or discounted Zorro?

Much like getting to bottom of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.

Old
  (#17)
animatedvmaker
Banned
animatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterskw View Post
Love this cue!! It plays great--has a wonderful hit and the cueball action is fantastic! I can't thank Dean enough for this super player!! Here's some pics and another review--https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=504540

I've included pics (not mine b/c I'm like Dean, not good at pics)

P.S. I really hope Dean gets his Tasc back!!!!!

KP
I do really love that BEM handle. I wonder what the rest of the cue is made out of though. Any real Ebony in that cue?

Old
  (#18)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Run defense and get a free or discounted Zorro?

Much like getting to bottom of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.
I just want the chronic liar to stick with one story, to make it simple for us dumb folks to follow. He received 2 of them for a postage stamp and a juicy fruit wrapper. But now heís in line to get another one from the batch. Iím confused. Doesnít take much, between him and Bava, to make my head spin.

Old
  (#19)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Armstrong View Post
Have another trade coming from the next batch....?
Why would I trade a cue that plays this good?

Since you are from Canada, I maybe should throw in an "eh" every once in a while so you can keep up. Eh?

I made my review of the cue before I was ever offered a trade for it. I never thought I would have the cue in the first place, eh.

I have owned tons of cues, over about 50 years, and I've sold less than five. I still have plenty. The only cue I have ever traded was years ago when I wound up with somebody giving me a Predator Sneaky Pete...the one with the green veneers, eh.

The cue was in perfect condition, but I didn't like the way it played. I traded DOWN for two cheaper Chinese-made cues and sold one of them for less than it could be bought online to someone I was teaching to play pool. I lost money that I could have made by selling for the normal price. The second cue is a cheap Players Sneaky Pete that I used sometimes as a break cue, eh.

You can yap all you want with the rest of the jackals, but it won't effect how well the cues play, eh.

I have no plans to sell or trade my Jackpot.

But I will sell or trad you an old Cuetec or the Players Sneaky Pete if you want to upgrade from what you are playing with now, eh.

Aloha, eh.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

Old
  (#20)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post

Since you are from Canada, I maybe should throw in an "eh" every once in a while so you can keep up. Eh?

I made my review of the cue before I was ever offered a trade for it. I never thought I would have the cue in the first place, eh.

I have owned tons of cues, over about 50 years, and I've sold less than five. I still have plenty. The only cue I have ever traded was years ago when I wound up with somebody giving me a Predator Sneaky Pete...the one with the green veneers, eh.

The cue was in perfect condition, but I didn't like the way it played. I traded DOWN for two cheaper Chinese-made cues and sold one of them for less than it could be bought online to someone I was teaching to play pool. I lost money that I could have made by selling for the normal price. The second cue is a cheap Players Sneaky Pete that I used sometimes as a break cue, eh.

You can yap all you want with the rest of the jackals, but it won't effect how well the cues play, eh.

But I will sell or trad you an old Cuetec or the Players Sneaky Pete if you want to upgrade from what you are playing with now, eh.

Aloha, eh.
Does the fact that he flat out lied mean nothing??

Old
  (#21)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:

Aloha, eh.
Are you purposely misinterpreting words, like a child?

You said you didn't buy a cue, you traded your trash to get your treasured jackpot. Congratulations, the shilling then and backflips now are just embarrassing. The majority are embarrassed for you.

Snowflakes in Hawaii meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavafongoul View Post
This may sound smug on my part

Old
  (#22)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:

Aloha, eh.
Hoser, thatís be sweet, eh. Maybe we could work out a trade for some crullers, some beaver pelts, and some maple syrup. Mind you, we are waiting for the snow to melt, and the dogs really donít like running first thing in the morning, so I canít get it out in the mail, eh, until next week. Iíll throw in a toque.

Love idiot Americans that know ZERO about Canada beaking off about my country.

Old
  (#23)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

04-15-2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:

Grow up, your slights are uncalled for.

Dave <-- another Canadian

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Old
  (#24)
Buster8001
Did you say shrubberies?
Buster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond reputeBuster8001 has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
Grow up, your slights are uncalled for.

Dave <-- another Canadian
Typical of the weak minded. He has no ground on which to stand so the basis sentiment is to resort to insults.

"Eight ball up her thight!"
-Kung Fu Master-

"Pool is an analog game in a digital world."
-Chuck Fields-

Old
  (#25)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

04-15-2020, 12:37 PM

Aloha,

Let's ease up on the condescension towards our neighbors up north.

Mike

Quote:

Aloha, eh.

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#26)
animatedvmaker
Banned
animatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond reputeanimatedvmaker has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:

Aloha, eh.
Well, I hope that you now know that your Jackpot cue was not made by Jack Potter, but actually made by Schmelke. Just so you are happy, knowing who actually made your Jackpot cue, that is all that matters.

I understand that just so the customers who purchased a Jackpot cue are happy with the quality and hit, and feel that they got a fair deal for the prices that they paid, then that is all that matters.

I still feel that they should all know who actually made their Jackpot cue though.

Last edited by animatedvmaker; 04-15-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Old
  (#27)
trinacria
in efren we trust
trinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond reputetrinacria has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 05:17 PM

I can get you the same cue for $125. from the same maker. hit me up.

" love this game. its the hardest game in the world, its a beautiful game and when played right, it can be poetic, artistic." me.

If you need an aiming system, you have no natural talent for the game. Sorry.

Old
  (#28)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2020, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animatedvmaker View Post
I do really love that BEM handle. I wonder what the rest of the cue is made out of though. Any real Ebony in that cue?

Jason,

Enough of the silly questions. You asked enough of them under your Jason386 name.

They are made of real nice ebony.

Go back to your other story threads if you want nonsense conversation.

You wonder way too much. Wandering is more like it.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

Old
  (#29)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member

04-15-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinacria View Post
I can get you the same cue for $125. from the same maker. hit me up.
Lol. You can't even sell your own cue on eBay.

The Hustler

Old
  (#30)
ChicagoRJ
Banned
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

04-16-2020, 06:19 AM

I have Jack making another batch of a dozen last Jackpot cues that look like this beautiful cue and play so good

Yes, this is where it goes from Marketing 101 to Fraud 201. Good grief.

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: