Old
  (#1)
OneHandedBreak
No handed breaks too
OneHandedBreak is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

8' Olhausen lookalike - who made it? - 05-14-2020, 03:32 PM

Hello all,

My first post here and I have a question. The roomie bought a table for our patio sight unseen, and now that it's installed we are trying to find some basic info on it. I saw some similar Olhausen tables online so I contacted them and sent some photos, but their reply was "not one of ours". It looks quite a bit like their Americana II table.

Any clues for us? The table has some issues as you can see in the photos.

Thanks!

Old
  (#2)
Lawnboy77
AzB Silver Member
Lawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2020, 04:14 AM

Looks like parts from 2 different tables. Rails and pockets are from a different table. Most likely parts from Asian imports. I wonder if the seller had multiple tables for sale and just mixed up the parts accidentally? It would be worth asking that question to the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#3)
maha
from way back when
maha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond reputemaha has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2020, 04:23 PM

if you paid by c.c. which you should of when buying sight un seen then cancel the sale.

if you paid cash after seeing that you deserve what you got. why would you accept that.
if you did then you now have to bite the bullet and have someone try to fix it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: