Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page TAR: Darren Appleton Perfect Practice 2 Presented by Predator Cues
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
TAR: Darren Appleton Perfect Practice 2 Presented by Predator Cues
Old
  (#1)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com
JCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900
  Send a message via AIM to JCIN  
TAR: Darren Appleton Perfect Practice 2 Presented by Predator Cues - 07-06-2015, 05:57 AM

NOW AVAILABLE!!
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/perfectpractice2

The newest release in the TAR Instructional Series: Darren Appleton Perfect Practice 2 presented by Predator Cues. In this follow up to the very well received Perfect Practice you will see World Champion Darren Appleton take you deeper into the mindset and skills required to take your game to the next level.

Eighty one minutes of new drills, mental game insights and pro tips to help you improve your game. This was filmed in Darren's private home pool room which provides a unique environment surrounded with the many trophies and awards he has won on his way to becoming one of the most dominate players of our time.

Price is $19.95 for unlimited streaming to any device and includes the ability to download the file to keep: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/perfectpractice2

Thank you to Predator Cues for joining with The Action Report to bring you this great project. Please visit Predator at: http://www.predatorcues.com/

I had a lot of fun working on this project with Andrew Cleary and Darren Appleton. This is the third project working together for Cleary and myself and our second with Darren. It just keeps getting smoother and I'm proud of how this one turned out.

I think everyone learns different things in different ways. Here you have one of the best in the world all to yourself for over eighty minutes showing you things he does to get better. We hope there is something in the project for everyone to learn from and enjoy.

Old
  (#2)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

07-06-2015, 06:18 AM

Bought and downloading now. Thanks Justin!

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#3)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com
JCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon of Sin View Post
Bought and downloading now. Thanks Justin!
Thank you sir. Hope you like it.

Old
  (#4)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

07-06-2015, 07:25 AM

Justin: Just bought it. Thanks for everything you do for pool.

p.s. Paypal worked fine for me, too.

Last edited by dmgwalsh; 07-06-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Old
  (#5)
Cross
AzB Silver Member
Cross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-06-2015, 07:39 AM

I think the pay thru Paypal option is not functioning

Old
  (#6)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

07-06-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
worked for me.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#7)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com

07-06-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Should be working as we are getting sales registered. Vimeo handles everything with the on demand. If it keeps giving you problems you can contact them here: https://vimeo.com/help/contact

They are good about responding to questions. If they don't let me know and I'll bang on them from my end.

Old
  (#8)
Eagles89
AzB Silver Member
Eagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond reputeEagles89 has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 09:33 AM

Darren Appleton needs to make a dvd one how to wake up for a tournament.

Old
  (#9)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com

07-06-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles89 View Post
Darren Appleton needs to make a dvd one how to wake up for a tournament.
He sleeps through everything.

Old
  (#10)
Cross
AzB Silver Member
Cross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond reputeCross has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 09:54 AM

Works now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old
  (#11)
cleary
Honestly, I'm a liar.
cleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8500
  Send a message via AIM to cleary  
07-06-2015, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
He sleeps through everything.

Can't take him anywhere!

Old
  (#12)
Willi Makaball
AzB Silver Member
Willi Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond reputeWilli Makaball has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 10:28 AM

Can you tell me if they are going to sell this as a DVD?

Old
  (#13)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 10:41 AM

I have no questions about the quality as i'm sure that's going to be perfect, would of like a little bit more of a trailer though. I feel like i'm going into it kind of blind.

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#14)
cleary
Honestly, I'm a liar.
cleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8500
  Send a message via AIM to cleary  
07-06-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi Makaball View Post
Can you tell me if they are going to sell this as a DVD?
As of now, we do not plan on selling DVDs, just digital download.

Old
  (#15)
boogeyman
AzB Silver Member
boogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond reputeboogeyman has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2015, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post

NOW AVAILABLE!!
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/perfectpractice2

The newest release in the TAR Instructional Series: Darren Appleton Perfect Practice 2 presented by Predator Cues. In this follow up to the very well received Perfect Practice you will see World Champion Darren Appleton take you deeper into the mindset and skills required to take your game to the next level.

Eighty one minutes of new drills, mental game insights and pro tips to help you improve your game. This was filmed in Darren's private home pool room which provides a unique environment surrounded with the many trophies and awards he has won on his way to becoming one of the most dominate players of our time.

Price is $19.95 for unlimited streaming to any device and includes the ability to download the file to keep: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/perfectpractice2

Thank you to Predator Cues for joining with The Action Report to bring you this great project. Please visit Predator at: http://www.predatorcues.com/

I had a lot of fun working on this project with Andrew Cleary and Darren Appleton. This is the third project working together for Cleary and myself and our second with Darren. It just keeps getting smoother and I'm proud of how this one turned out.

I think everyone learns different things in different ways. Here you have one of the best in the world all to yourself for over eighty minutes showing you things he does to get better. We hope there is something in the project for everyone to learn from and enjoy.
I'm tired of seeing the overrated "Secrets of Pool" instruction.
Secrets of pool? What the hell is that, anyways?

I haven't seen the video yet, but big kudos to Darren Appleton
for getting to the preparatory aspects of playing pool.

Excellent pool playing isn't about learning any so-called secrets;
it's about mastering the basics, fine-tuning the mental game,
and doing the same damn thing over and over and over again.

Good job Appleton!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: