Let's See Red/White/Black Cues, Red Does Not Touch White

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title says:

It could be veneers, inlays, rings, stains, butt caps, joint materials, whatever. I would like to see cues with those three colors in combination but red must not touch white.

Thanks for any examples. :thumbup:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title says:

It could be veneers, inlays, rings, stains, butt caps, joint materials, whatever. I would like to see cues with those three colors in combination but red must not touch white.

Thanks for any examples. :thumbup:

I cheated.

The red and white touch in the butt sleeve, but I have the three colors...red, white, and black.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=273273&highlight=hawaiianeye+schmidt

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
All the best,
WW

Attachments

• DSCN0370.jpg
    DSCN0370.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 538

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Thank you guys, for the compliments. It's a rare early Joss six pointer with veneers. I may have cheated a bit with the theme of the red not touching the white, as my itty bitty red gunsight lines barely touch the white ivory dots. It's an interesting challenge.

Oh well, if you want to see the whole cue, it's the first one in the Historic Cue thread, amazingly available on this first page.

All the best,
WW

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some really spectacular examples. Thanks guys! Maybe we'll see more?

There is a specific reason I wanted to see this and I will explain soon. Right now I am resting and medicated. Went down on my Harley Friday night. I'm OK but it will require some recovery time.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

There is a specific reason I wanted to see this and I will explain soon. Right now I am resting and medicated. Went down on my Harley Friday night. I'm OK but it will require some recovery time.

Good vibes sent your way Chop. Speedy recovery.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

Doc, maybe you better take up golf or shuffle board? Anyhow, rest up and get better.

In keeping with the theme, here's another offering. It still may be cheating, but it occurs to me there is a question what you mean by white. If you mean really white, the only really white here is the delrin buttplate, and no red gets near it. On the other hand, off white ivory is another matter, as my red gunsight line touches the ivory dots. I'm sure there's a reason for this theme.

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• DSCN0329.JPG
    DSCN0329.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 333

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Doc, maybe you better take up golf or shuffle board? Anyhow, rest up and get better.

In keeping with the theme, here's another offering. It still may be cheating, but it occurs to me there is a question what you mean by white. If you mean really white, the only really white here is the delrin buttplate, and no red gets near it. On the other hand, off white ivory is another matter, as my red gunsight line touches the ivory dots. I'm sure there's a reason for this theme.

All the best,
WW

Red touches white so as per Chop's rules..Nah..LOL :wink:.. As for "taking up" something else, well Chop will tell you that's not an option and that would be completely unselfish...

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you all.

Although natural veneers, rings, inlays, etc are cool I don't count them as white. CooL to see them anyway.

Pink ivory, synthetics, and ivory would be white.

I'll post the reason with links soon. At the moment I am on my phone so posting is awkward.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Steve Klein Gus tribute made for the owner of the original.. Mark Kulungian

JV

Attachments

• IMG95201406029522181195981.jpg
    IMG95201406029522181195981.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 195
  • back_1.jpg
    back_1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG95201406029522134995012.jpg
    IMG95201406029522134995012.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 188

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the reason behind the color request:

https://bacaworld.org/mission/
https://bacaworld.org/faqs/

The patch:
Red represents the “blood shed by wounded children”
White represents the “innocence of the children”
Black represents the “dark times the child goes through”
The fist represents “our commitment to stop child abuse”
The skull and crossbones is the symbol to the “death to child abuse”
The chains represent “our united organization”

It is traditional that red not touch white as the blood should never touch the innocence.

I have occasionally tossed around the idea of having a cue made to match this theme.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. There really never is any right or wrong
when it comes to taste or preference. And the only opinion that matters is your own.