Big Dog Billiards in Des Moines, IA Dec 9th-12th One hole and Bar Table 9-Ball

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Matt keep your ass at home no one plays golf in Des Moines!!!!

Jesse Engel and Beau Runningen are coming as well. Possible visit from Chris Gentile, you just never know who's going to show up!

I like Beau's style, demeanor and game. I pick Beau to win the one pocket.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like Beau's style, demeanor and game. I pick Beau to win the one pocket.

Sho Nuff might do ok too. :shocked:

Ray
(I got $50 that Shuff finishes higher) that's a lot for a poor full time pool streamer;)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
The Time is growing near, is it to early for a nap?

Cuebuddy thinks Iowa and naps are underrated.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Sho Nuff might do ok too. :shocked:

Ray
(I got $50 that Shuff finishes higher) that's a lot for a poor full time pool streamer;)

I like to bet on myself. I bet the next time I see you and we play some one pocket, I will spank you playing even, a race to 3 for $50 or a $100 and you will have at least 2nd degree burns.
:yeah::poke::yes::hug::smilewinkgrin: :shocked2:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Beau plays everything great lets be honest. Shuff is a beast. Bowman is the MIDWEST. So guess what it's just on. I hope to get a piece of any of them in the calcuttas.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
How can i get involved with these bets?

LOL Jesse what do you want to bet on, I'll help you sweat it if you need me to, you know I'm good for that. Make sure it's fair.

P.S. Don't know if you realized this. Every tournament you've played and I've been there you have WON! Where the f is my jelly son!

Last edited:

action420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just be there and bet on me like u usually do and youll be jellying me when everything is all said and done. See u n a few hours

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't read entire thread here. Have been away from AZB awhile working on Gabe's DVD stuff, puppies, and life in general. :eek:

Yes, yes, I've been having AZB and livestreams withdrawal! :angry:

What time does stream start tomorrow? Thanks! :smile:

woofster

Registered
did jesse lose last night to beau? my computer kept freezing up cuz i'm jackin wifi. any other news from big dogs would be appreciated. i should be up today around 5 and can't wait to see the action.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Well now, who'd a guessed that? :wink:
Damn Joey A!!!! You are part psychic. Now you got to tell us who is going to win in Beau's second round match, him or Shuff? Yes his draw was somehow Jesse first and Shuff second.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Damn Joey A!!!! You are part psychic. Now you got to tell us who is going to win in Beau's second round match, him or Shuff? Yes his draw was somehow Jesse first and Shuff second.

Shuff is a GREAT PLAYER.

When I was much younger, I used to study parapsychology. People have always told me that I am psycho or psychic, I guess it depends on which forum you read.

Beau has a particular quality in his game and personality that I like a lot. If Beau keeps himself centered and doesn't let Shuff's UP GEAR shake him, Beau can win.

Hell, either player can win but today, Beau will win.

Jean Dixon one of my generations famous psychics came to New Orleans and I forked out some of my ill-gotten wealth for a ticket to see her at one of her events and I'll never forget that day. I was so jazzed to see a "bona fide"/accomplished psychic in person. They took questions from the audience and she would answer them at the end of the show. After about 4 hours of buzz, they started down the line of questions, most of them general in nature but when they came to who would be president of the United States, Jean made her prediction. This was 1968. She predicted George Romney, Republican for president. The rest of the story: George got sick and bowed out of the race. JoeyA woke up and realized that psychic powers and phenomena is in the eye of the beholder. I guess that's why I just bet on myself. LOL A little bit more information about presidential birth rights might seem appropro: While Romney was born in Mexico, he was still considered to be a viable and legal candidate to run for president. His Mormon grandfather and his three wives fled to Mexico in 1886, but none of them ever relinquished their citizenship. While the Constitution does provide that a president must be a natural born citizen, the first Congress of the United States in 1790 passed legislation stating: "The children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States." Romney and his family fled Mexico in 1912 prior to the Mexican revolution. However, the Naturalization Act of 1795 repealed the Act of 1790 and removed the language explicitly stating that the children of US citizens are natural-born citizens. As such, it is inconclusive whether Romney was eligible for the office of President. Does this sound current and familiar?

Brandon is a friend of mine and I'm not pulling against him at all. I know that he has a high gear and can beat anyone. I just remember some things about Beau's game, demeanor and it's been on my mind lately.

Both guys are very nice guys and excellent players. It would be a great match to sweat.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Shuff is a GREAT PLAYER.

When I was much younger, I used to study parapsychology. People have always told me that I am psycho or psychic, I guess it depends on which forum you read.

Beau has a particular quality in his game and personality that I like a lot. If Beau keeps himself centered and doesn't let Shuff's UP GEAR shake him, Beau can win.

Hell, either player can win but today, Beau will win.

Jean Dixon one of my generations famous psychics came to New Orleans and I forked out some of my ill-gotten wealth for a ticket to see her at one of her events and I'll never forget that day. I was so jazzed to see a "bona fide"/accomplished psychic in person. They took questions from the audience and she would answer them at the end of the show. After about 4 hours of buzz, they started down the line of questions, most of them general in nature but when they came to who would be president of the United States, Jean made her prediction. This was 1968. She predicted George Romney, Republican for president. The rest of the story: George got sick and bowed out of the race. JoeyA woke up and realized that psychic powers and phenomena is in the eye of the beholder. I guess that's why I just bet on myself. LOL A little bit more information about presidential birth rights might seem appropro: While Romney was born in Mexico, he was still considered to be a viable and legal candidate to run for president. His Mormon grandfather and his three wives fled to Mexico in 1886, but none of them ever relinquished their citizenship. While the Constitution does provide that a president must be a natural born citizen, the first Congress of the United States in 1790 passed legislation stating: "The children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States." Romney and his family fled Mexico in 1912 prior to the Mexican revolution. However, the Naturalization Act of 1795 repealed the Act of 1790 and removed the language explicitly stating that the children of US citizens are natural-born citizens. As such, it is inconclusive whether Romney was eligible for the office of President. Does this sound current and familiar?

Brandon is a friend of mine and I'm not pulling against him at all. I know that he has a high gear and can beat anyone. I just remember some things about Beau's game, demeanor and it's been on my mind lately.

Both guys are very nice guys and excellent players. It would be a great match to sweat.

Well you come by the stream about 2:30 Central time and by then we should know about what time that match is going off. We want people to be watching that. If you didn't see the Beau and Jesse match it is in the archives for poolactiontv and you will see Beau is a psycho but silky smooth. He shot the wrong shot but is it the wrong shot if you make it time after time. He was very aggressive.