Scooter Goodman - 2014 DCC

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been asked by a few people and I've seen a few posts. I figured I'd make I separate posts, since his whereabouts seem to be important.

Fredlein "Scooter" Goodman is here and in action at the Derby City Classic.

Freddie <~~~ and that's all folks on that

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll add to it.

He staked a guy against Kiamco shooting spot shots for about $4,000.
He, TJOhio and another guy were pitching coins closest to the wall for $50.
I am fairly certain he was in on a couple other matches but not enough to give details.

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Hey Iba,

Do you know how many shots, like 20, 50, etc.
and if both players had to shoot from the same sides

I'll add to it.

He staked a guy against Kiamco shooting spot shots for about $4,000.
He, TJOhio and another guy were pitching coins closest to the wall for $50.
I am fairly certain he was in on a couple other matches but not enough to give details.

Behind back

His Boy Wonder lost his ass at SBE shooting behind the back shots with a chubby guy from Mass. Lost over 5k in an hour. Couldnt get my money in fast enough. Like he was tge only one who couldnt see he had no chance at his own game. Funniest think I ever saw. Hope hes there too.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of all these people here making smart ass remarks about Scooter and what he got caught doing wrong, i would bet not one of them would say to Scooters face some of what they say here!

And i would also bet, the ones that got something smart to say about Scooter, would be the first ones sitting there enjoying the gambling entertainment that Scooter puts on from time to time.

Watching Scooter gamble, while they sit there with their thumbs up their asses!

Sure Scooter did wrong, let it rest!

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of all these people here making smart ass remarks about Scooter and what he got caught doing wrong, i would bet not one of them would say to Scooters face some of what they say here!

And i would also bet, the ones that got something smart to say about Scooter, would be the first ones sitting there enjoying the gambling entertainment that Scooter puts on from time to time.

He is a friggin thief, if he will steal from a carwash,he will steal from you. Why are you defending him.

Time served

Did 3-4 days and paid a few hundred in fines. Few mon ths later his partner in crime was caught with another crook in another state by video.

Easy to bet high when you have stolen money from hard working car wash owners for years. Tens of thousands of dollars.

This guy is nothing to be celebrated.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Be careful who you choose as your hero

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
One has to wonder where a guy who was caught, arrested, and charged for stealing money out of coin machines got this new found money he is now throwing around at the DCC. It would not bug me much but for the fact that we look at people throwing ill gotten money around at these things, give them awards, and put them on pedestals for it. How hard is it to gamble off a bunch of money that you should not have in the first place?

There was a guy up here in Fort McMurray that witnessed a fatal accident that involved a armored vehicle transporting money. He went up to the accident where the people were still dying and you guessed it, stole money from the scene. He was seen doing it, people took his info down, and he was caught. Too bad for us, maybe he would have blown the money at the DCC and we could have given him the Louis Roberts Award...

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
One has to wonder where a guy who was caught, arrested, and charged for stealing money out of coin machines got this new found money he is now throwing around at the DCC. It would not bug me much but for the fact that we look at people throwing ill gotten money around at these things, give them awards, and put them on pedestals for it. How hard is it to gamble off a bunch of money that you should not have in the first place?

There was a guy up here in Fort McMurray that witnessed a fatal accident that involved a armored vehicle transporting money. He went up to the accident where the people were still dying and you guessed it, stole money from the scene. He was seen doing it, people took his info down, and he was caught. Too bad for us, maybe he would have blown the money at the DCC and we could have given him the Louis Roberts Award...

Maybe its ok with some folks as long as you're not stealing from pool players.