I want to see your MATCASE

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Please share your pics of Marc Turcasso's Work to face again the virtuoso Skills he adds in his selected works.
There is soooo much love to each little Detail in his Cases ... he is for sure the Grandmaster of the envelope style cases......

Thanks in Advance :)
Berny

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Berny....Marc is the best.....

001-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

002.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
OMG Si :yikes:

......thats excatly what i was talking about ... watch out the well executed finest Details ... the whole Design is well balanced .. not overdone in any way ... but also fancy as it can be :woot:

I LOVE MARC's WORK :lovies:... it's just Incredible :clapping:...

He is a GENIUS in tooling and building this insane envelope style cases :bow-down:

Thanks for sharing Si :welcome:

Berny

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Can't wait to see what he has in store for me. He truly is the most innovative tooling designer. From the looks of things his stitching and finishing is perfect too.

Not braggin, but I know my leatherworking, and this guy's stuff is the best I've seen. My Daddy taught me well............and no I've not going to try and make a case anytime soon, but it is a fun hobby

My stab at it:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
here's one Marc did for me as well as a purse he made for my wife.....both absolutely beautiful!....

Purse1.jpg
They are the Triple Nuts Buddy ...... thanks a lot for sharing :woot:

Berny

PS: Just can't tell what i love more .. the TASC which is from my absolute Favorite Cuemaker's .... or that extraordinary Cue Case ... well that purse isn't bad either :thumbup: ...... let's say it simply this way ... "pure excellence all around" inside your pics Dude :smilewinkgrin:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Using Marc's pics
pavlosbottom.jpg

pavloslid.jpg

pavlosfront.jpg
Look at that ... "Taiji" ... "celtic knot" and also some "Greco-Roman style" together in well balanced symmetry ... coming to life inside that great Case ... functional Art

Berny

PS: If i ever hit the Lottery i would buy them all .. but i guess a lot of them are just priceless which should be the greatest of all Compliments for the originator of this Masterpieces.

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Mat cases are...wow, amazing designs, best leather work I have ever seen in a case. Good luck with your sales