My new Diamond Table

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The decals are already off. The Diamond logo will stay. I was torn between this table and a ProAm but after talking with Glen, aka therealkingcobra, I have no doubts this table will be in my game room in the January time frame. Thanks Glen and I look forward to meeting you and watching you work your magic.

I love that wood so much that the stickers are an eyesore. That would be the first thing I'd do is take them off including the big Diamond.
Super table!!!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
These are mine before they were milled.

Attachments

• 1318.JPG
    1318.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 348

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I love that wood so much that the stickers are an eyesore. That would be the first thing I'd do is take them off including the big Diamond.
Super table!!!

Bingo!! If it's got advertisements I ain't buying it. I'll permit one little label only.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Added light

Well I talked to Diamond today and I've decided to add the matching cocobolo 9ft. Diamond light. It's the same wood so it should match nicely. I'll post pictures when I get them from my sales guy.

BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great table...the best. Here's mine. I love it. Nothing plays like a Diamond.

DSCN0991.jpg

Last edited:

BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh I get lucky sometimes. I'm just a bar table player. I bought the table at the Super Billiards Expo. I live close by. Oops - I posted a pic of my first table. I just edited my post to show the pic of my latest from Diamond with the pro cut pockets.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Oh I get lucky sometimes. I'm just a bar table player. I bought the table at the Super Billiards Expo. I live close by. Oops - I posted a pic of my first table. I just edited my post to show the pic of my latest from Diamond with the pro cut pockets.

They say you make your own luck:wink:. Nice table.

APA Gene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a beautiful table! Enjoy. I hope you got the light as well. Those lights are the nuts. I'm sure age has nothing to do with it but I seem to shoot better with those lights! :grin-square: