For Sale: Magic Rack (8 ball, 9 ball & 10 Ball)

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If you made the nine using that rack and nothing kicked it in, something seems a little off..........On a "tight" rack the nine rarely moves.......

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
shame on me for not noticing how many times this older post has been bumped up. i own the original magic rack set and i sent payment to compare this singapore model.

so to the OP please pm me about the payment i just sent.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Do you still have any of these in stock? btw, free shipping worldwide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok i received mine in the mail today. I must admit i wasn't expecting anything close the the REAL magic ball rack. The item i received today was poorly made. The diamond cut outs were not crisp clean cuts. They were rigid and oblong for the most part. Each corner of the rack is creased and kinked which makes the template lift off the table. the the backend of the 9 ball portion of the template are no better than the corners of the template. I took the template to my table for the hell of it. on a 9 ball rack anywhere on the table (just to nullify the possibility of my spot being bad) i could not get the 2nd row of balls frozen at all. the 1 and the left 2nd row would not freeze. the 4th row would not freeze together. and lastly the back back of the rack wasn't even touching the 4th row. With ease i was able to slide a credit card in between. Majority of the above mentioned spots.
it is very possible that the machine and or item that is used to align and cut the template could have been off a hair and possibly dull allowing the creasing kinking and poorly cut diamonds. regardless all of that how did this template make it out of quality control? and more so how could one willingly ship out such a defective item?

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Yep

Just for clarification:

This product will NOT be allowed for use in any CSI events.

We only allow the official CSI model (which has our logos printed on it) because that way we can control quality.

This has been discussed before.

I also feel the seller is misleading everyone because of the name he is using.

Our product is regularly called: Magic Ball Rack OR Magic Rack.

Keep in mind Magic Ball Rack regularly sponsors MANY of the local tours and other events.

Support those that support pool!

Mark Griffin, CEO
CSI - BCAPL - USAPL

What Mark said :nono:

WolfBreed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just received a set of these in the mail; one 8-9-10ball rack & one 9-10 ball rack. I was looking for something strictly for home use so I could leave my Magic Rack in my ball case. I wasn't expecting much as far as quality, especially for the price. I figured that if I needed to, I could modify the racks enough for them to work. I must say that I was highly surprised with what I received. Unlike some of the above posts, the racks that I received were in pristine shape and I couldn't tell any difference between them and my Magic Rack. Each racking configuration from 8, 9, and 10ball was perfect. I don't have the world's most powerful break, so it's really easy for me to tell how good the rack is when I hit it properly. These racks didn't disappoint and I was getting the same results as when using my Magic Rack. Granted, these don't have the CSI logo and are not authorized for use in BCA, but the ones I received are excellent for home use.

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I received this imitation magic rack in the mail About six weeks ago. I was pleased with the shipping and was excited about using the product, therefore I left positive feedback in the itrader...

When I actually tried to use this imitation magic rack for the first time I had one problem...
When racking eightball I consistently had 2 to 3 balls that were not actually touching each other... :-(

If you are thinking of purchasing a template rack I would recommend actually purchasing the real Magic Rack.

My two cents...