Got draw?? WOW

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice shot by "Cory";). He made a couple of great shots in the rack but made one small mistake.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't decide what is the most impressive here between:

1) The actual draw shot;

2) Seeing the Mosconi Cup being contended on a Brunswick table; or

3) Seeing Akklaim (video game company) as a one time sponsor of the MC?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't decide what is the most impressive here between:

1) The actual draw shot;

2) Seeing the Mosconi Cup being contended on a Brunswick table; or

3) Seeing Akklaim (video game company) as a one time sponsor of the MC?

17yrs ago. Brunswick still sorta gave a s^*t about pro pool back then. Not any more.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could be wrong - probably am - my memory is he was using a predator Z shaft at that time.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could be wrong - probably am - my memory is he was using a predator Z shaft at that time.
That's back when used Woodpecker cues. Don't think CD used Preds. UD: He did use 314's from time-to-time.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stroke. A couple of our trick shot guys know do that draw stroke as a hanger. crazy. Corey always seemed to finesse everything but could unquark a monster stroke when he needed it. Always love to watch him play.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wowser!

That was incredible. Looks to me like he hit the cue ball more then once though. But probably not since a ref never called a foul......just saying.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was incredible. Looks to me like he hit the cue ball more then once though. But probably not since a ref never called a foul......just saying.
I don't see that. Are you claiming a miscue/scoop at the end?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was a super low percentage shot and yet.......!!! The sad part is he lost the game.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
When Alex was 18 and Corey was 19, on the road, a similar shot came up....
...but it was more difficult...he was also froze over a ball.
Corey drew table length and got out...for the cash.

Corey, the American Reyes

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
When Alex was 18 and Corey was 19, on the road, a similar shot came up....
...but it was more difficult...he was also froze over a ball.
Corey drew table length and got out...for the cash.

Corey, the American Reyes

Those two cruised the country in their little Infiniti J-30. They beat just about everybody and won like 30K in three months on the road.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe

My old eyes don't see the best Bob. The tip looked like it stayed with the cue ball to long to me. But it is probably a good hit or ref would of said some thing. I been wrong before.

Hell of a stroke.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My old eyes don't see the best Bob. The tip looked like it stayed with the cue ball to long to me. But it is probably a good hit or ref would of said some thing. I been wrong before.

Hell of a stroke.
I went back and watched it a few times. He hit it clean. Part of the problem is the low resolution of the video. Only 240 and a bad 240 at that.