Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
He's finding the cure for the corona virus.
Maybe a pink glue will do it .

$1700 and 6 rails Glen. Send them back.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone who wishes to send some cash to Jerimy Chambers, his PayPal is in the attached picture. (I put a picture instead of typing it out, incase any bots get his email). I sent him some cash, and put "rails for Johnny" in the payment description so he knows what its for.

Jerimy is humbled by our generosity, and stressed to only send any cash if it would not burden you financially. And he would be willing to help anyone else in the future. His message was very kind (its a text, and I don't feel comfortable posting it, so I'm paraphrasing it...)

View attachment 543889
Sent. Thanks.

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
He's finding the cure for the corona virus.
Maybe a pink glue will do it .

$1700 and 6 rails Glen. Send them back.

Please don’t derail the cobra snake, keep the glue blue and save pool. We can, and should, be the ones finding the corona virus cure for obvious reasons, Ain’t nobody got time for dat.

Last edited:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I imagine Ron is right. Seven years ago another RKC stunt went 44 pages. As usual the snakes reply was both aggressive and obnoxious.

Like the Phoenix he came back again to save the world from sagging tables and wrinkles in the cloth.

Given time the usual suspects, Fatboy, Trent etc. will be back hailing the new and improved RKC. It's like the the storms of November, that come and go.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I imagine Ron is right. Seven years ago another RKC stunt went 44 pages. As usual the snakes reply was both aggressive and obnoxious.

Like the Phoenix he came back again to save the world from sagging tables and wrinkles in the cloth.

Given time the usual suspects, Fatboy, Trent etc. will be back hailing the new and improved RKC. It's like the the storms of November, that come and go.

Why do people in general fail? It has been said before in other settings! Think then respond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a coward.....who in the hell could defend this yo-yo.

Ken

Coward for sure !

For as opinionated and vocal as he is, he sure hasn't had anything to say since this thread started !

Most people who defend a person like that, either have their head buried in the sand or they are cut from the same cloth.

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coward for sure !

For as opinionated and vocal as he is, he sure hasn't had anything to say since this thread started !

Most people who defend a person like that, either have their head buried in the sand or they are cut from the same cloth.

I totally agree. When he showed up at my house I was really excited to have THE AZB mechanic, but as I thought about it afterwards I remembered what a truly hollow man he is.
- I asked him if a check is ok (we live 25 miles from town). He said “when you have as many ex-wives and kids as me you only operate in cash”. What a dick, but ok. Kinda showed me what a Dad he is.

-My wife told me if he ever came back to our home she was leaving while he was here. She fed him, cleaned up after him, and he treated her like crap. Not one thank you during a multiple day job that he said would take 6 hours.

I’m sorry to everyone on AZ that I’ve been so opinionated on here, but I saw it then and in the years to follow that he truly is full of it and I can’t stand how he’s taken numerous people and comes back yelling like they owe him. I wish this post would become a sticky to warn future “customers”.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I totally agree. When he showed up at my house I was really excited to have THE AZB mechanic, but as I thought about it afterwards I remembered what a truly hollow man he is.
- I asked him if a check is ok (we live 25 miles from town). He said “when you have as many ex-wives and kids as me you only operate in cash”. What a dick, but ok. Kinda showed me what a Dad he is.

-My wife told me if he ever came back to our home she was leaving while he was here. She fed him, cleaned up after him, and he treated her like crap. Not one thank you during a multiple day job that he said would take 6 hours.

I’m sorry to everyone on AZ that I’ve been so opinionated on here, but I saw it then and in the years to follow that he truly is full of it and I can’t stand how he’s taken numerous people and comes back yelling like they owe him. I wish this post would become a sticky to warn future “customers”.

From 6 hours to a multiple day job huh, your wife must be a good cook!
Well now that I think about it, even if she's a lousy cook, it would be worth it to him to move in, just so he wouldn't have to pay for truckstop hot dogs! :D

I'm glad you and other AZB members spoke up about him, I considered hiring him until l read up about how he treated others here.
Sorry you had a bad experience with him.