Paul Drexler PFD Studios 8 Point Cue

CheapCues_Zack

Service at CheapCues.Com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys, we have a few Drexler cues at the shop and it seemed like a good time to see if anyone out there was interested in getting their hands on one. Up for grabs today is PFD Studios 8 point cue, loaded with ebony in both the front and the back. This is a work of art, and a perfectly balanced playing cue. The points on the cue are Holly, and both the joint and the ferrules are Efloryn, creating a really cool look and a phenomenal sound and feel. 1 shaft has been lightly chalked and tested around the shop, but never "owned" or used in any capacity. The color combo is absolutely gorgeous, and it'll be a shame to not see this work of art in the shop every day. Specs are as follows.

Asking Price is $1900
Handle:
Full Ebony front, as well as butt end. Elforyn Joint, Radial Pin.
Black Bull shoulder wrap.
15.2 Ounces.

Shaft 1:
13.10 mm shaft, Elforyn Ferrule, Kamui Clear Brown Medium Tip. Lightly Chalked and tested with at the shop only.
4.3oz

Shaft 2:
12.90mm Shaft, Elforyn Ferrule, Kamui Clear Brown Medium Tip. Never Chalked.
3.7 oz.

PFD 3.jpg

Additional Photos can be found Here. https://imgur.com/gallery/l9Fo5to

Will gladly accept Paypal or Venmo, we can also take a credit card over the phone at the shop.

If you have any questions, would like more detailed specs or photos, or just want to say Hi, feel free to PM me. We also have 2 other PFD cues in the shop, so if you are interested in Owning a Drexler cue, but this isn't the one for you, let me know and we can get a conversation started about one of the other 2.

Zack at CheapCues.Com

EDIT: Since someone else asked, and they are officially hosted on the web now, if you would like to see some photos of the other Drexler Cues we have at the shop, the link can be found HERE.

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
that drexler is fantastic and your cue is pretty

the typical drexler is so beautiful that it is
easily forgotten thatPaul makes one of the best playing cues in the world

in fact that is where he originally built his reputation

6silky9

Registered