Red/White Irish linen?

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I've been searching the unlimited pages of the internet and can't seem to find any pictures of a Red/White linen wrap on any style of cue. I've seen the pictures of the rolls on the Atlas website, but nothing other than that.

I've been debating on how to wrap my 8pt Predator SP and have narrowed it down to Black/Red, Red/White and Red/Black. I know the Predator SP's that have a wrap usually have a brown/black, but I didnt want the stainless collars on my SP. So I have a wrapless and wanted to do something different. Just something that looks neat and stands out.

I've ordered a 50yd roll of each color to test out, instead of just eyeing it online.

But is there anyone that has a picture of a Red/White linen wrap on a cue?

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry... I posted a cue with Red/Black not Red/White

Last edited:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
You could also do something extra trick...use both black w/red & black w/white. The installer will wrap both side by side & when completed it'll be a stunning black wrap with red & white specks. Really sporty & unique.:wink:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been searching the unlimited pages of the internet and can't seem to find any pictures of a Red/White linen wrap on any style of cue. I've seen the pictures of the rolls on the Atlas website, but nothing other than that.

I've been debating on how to wrap my 8pt Predator SP and have narrowed it down to Black/Red, Red/White and Red/Black. I know the Predator SP's that have a wrap usually have a brown/black, but I didnt want the stainless collars on my SP. So I have a wrapless and wanted to do something different. Just something that looks neat and stands out.

I've ordered a 50yd roll of each color to test out, instead of just eyeing it online.

But is there anyone that has a picture of a Red/White linen wrap on a cue?

to answere your question in 25 years, no not once have i seen red/white or white/red. I dont know why but I havent-it would figure thats its been manufactored, I saw orange and white nylon once but that isnt even close. however there are guys with a ton more experience that might have seen red/white

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I like the double linen idea. Once the rolls get here I might unroll a bit of them, wrap them around the cue and see if it looks awesome. I still have to get the wrap groove cut, but thats my Christmas present from the g/f. I think I'll start the wrap right at the bottom of the 4 main points. To help hide where the points dont meet.

I'll try to post some premature pics of the wrap on the cue, just to give an idea of the look.

Thanks for the input fellas!!!