How I Got Earl Stricklands Wisdom Tooth

BrokeHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl and I were playing 9-ball 10 dollar sets race to 5, I beat him the first set 5-2 and then I won the second set, He said he wasn't going to pay me!

I was so pissed I punched in the face knocked out his tooth and then made him sign it. He was so happy that I let him Keep his ass weights.

Now I am pleased as punch.

earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

12ozCurl

Banned
Earl and I were playing 9-ball 10 dollar sets race to 5, I beat him the first set 5-2 and then I won the second set, He said he wasn't going to pay me!

I was so pissed I punched in the face knocked out his tooth and then made him sign it. He was so happy that I let him Keep his ass weights.

earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

Liar!

The real story is Me, Earl, and Chuck Norris were drinking beers, and we were comparing the length of our cue sticks.

I pulled mine out.....59 inches
Chuck Pulled his out.....62 inches
Earl pulled his out and it was 70 inches....

Chuck got pissed off and roundhouse kicked Earl. Earl's whole bottom jaw flew off. and I picked it up, pocketing the tooth before giving Earl his jaw back. Doctors quickly re-attached it, and everything is hunky-dorey

I was going to get the tooth turned into a ferrul, but I am not worthy to wield the cue of thundar! SO I sold it to Diane for a case of beer and 2 dead hookers.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For more Earl Strickland pool memorabilia, check out Diana Hoppe's website. She also has some other pretty cool pool items available. :smile:

Diana Hoppe's website: Earl page

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always wondered what the tooth fairy did with them. Apparently she sells them to the high bidder!:D Guylassy should inlay that sucker!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
That's disgusting. Who wants someone's tooth? That's like buying someone's hairy mole when they have it removed from the doctor.... or something.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Seriously, why in the world would Earl's wisdom tooth be up for sale? And the price is listed as 'to be determined'... lol... by whom? Who is the expert that will assign a value to such an item?

This is too weird.

What's next, Efren's toe nail clippings? :yikes:

Best,
Brian kc <---- wishing he could sell some of his spare parts

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sacrilege:yikes:
The tooth should never be sold.

It is a relic that should be preserved for all time so the true believers in pool can view it when they make their pilgrimages to The Church of the Good Hustler.

True belivers would give their eyeteeth to shoot like Earl.
He did.:D

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

Damn, you must carry a pretty good wallop to know out a wisdom tooth. You don't happen to have one of Efren's for sale? I'll need DNA proof first.

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member

earl_tooth-300x238.jpg

Earl is one of my all time favorite players ever. So if I ever see you in a dark alley, I owe you a knuckle sam'ich! :eek: Whacking at Earl like you did.....

Now, back to the tooth.

I have a question. Is that REALLY Earl's wisdom tooth? It looks to be the size of a wholly mammouth's molar! To hold an entire, authentic Earl Strickland signature like that tooth obviously does.....well, let's just say I can now better understand why Earl often sat in the chair with his head down, holding both sides of his head. You may have done him a favor by removing it....

So, come clean. Is that REALLY a wisdom tooth or did you find that in some museum of paleontology?

We want the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holly Molar Batman

You forum name, "Gold Crown," could be interpreted as a tooth. :grin:

Heck, last time I went to the dentist, I told him my new nickname in the pool room should be "Pockets." :embarrassed2:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's just plain wrong!

Unless your planning on turning the molar into a ferrule...

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You forum name, "Gold Crown," could be interpreted as a tooth. :grin:

Heck, last time I went to the dentist, I told him my new nickname in the pool room should be "Pockets." :embarrassed2:

Funny thing is.... I was a dental tech. :killingme:

Pockets?:killingme:

Last edited:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
If I buy the tooth and have it implanted, then make a baby, will the DNA make the baby become a champion? Or is all DNA from the tooth gone.