Brand New Tip Glazer

banker123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Brand New Tip Glazer

Purpose: To sharpen away your excess out of shape 'mushroomed' tip in a couple of seconds.

Selling Price: $4 shipped by normal airmail

Discount will be given for quantity more than 3.

f5b3623f.jpg

Last edited:

Fallito

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so when you use the glazer, you can have a 2.25mm tip, right?. So, Do you have to change the ferrule??!

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Look at it closely.It is a big pencil sharperner.

I have one and it works fine.Just hold the tool steady and you will get a nice even bevel.It cuts off the part of the tip that squished out to the sides.That's all it does.I haven't used it much bc Kamui tips don't seem to mushroom on me. JMHO If you use tips that will mushroom,this is a must have.Unless you're really good with a razor blade,or exacto knife :)

Well worth having in your kit.:D

banker123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have one and it works fine.Just hold the tool steady and you will get a nice even bevel.It cuts off the part of the tip that squished out to the sides.That's all it does.I haven't used it much bc Kamui tips don't seem to mushroom on me. JMHO If you use tips that will mushroom,this is a must have.Unless you're really good with a razor blade,or exacto knife :)

Well worth having in your kit.:D

Thank you for your review!

Rip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've used this type of trimmer for years on all my shafts, ivory ferrules included and they work great! I just received some more trimmers from this seller to give to a few friends. I was skeptical when I first saw these several years ago but it's an inexpensive and reliable solution! Order several and you'll be glad you did!