Ariel Carmeli

murphys_law

Registered
Has anyone been able to contact him?? I have been trying to get a hold of him for a couple days now. I have an OB classic partial shaft I want him to match to my cue but no answer on his phone, left a message and nothing.

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Has anyone been able to contact him?? I have been trying to get a hold of him for a couple days now. I have an OB classic partial shaft I want him to match to my cue but no answer on his phone, left a message and nothing.

He's tough to reach, but keep trying...he is definately still hard at it filling orders on cues. Talked to him couple weeks ago.

murphys_law

Registered
He's tough to reach, but keep trying...he is definately still hard at it filling orders on cues. Talked to him couple weeks ago.

Well good to know thanks for the info. I just hope he isn't too difficult to get a hold of. I would really like to have the ring work match on the shaft.

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just spoke to him 30 minutes ago. Call him at 714 356 2641.

Cheers