Repairs needed in annville, pa.

smartguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know of a good table mechanic near me? RECLOTH, FIX SOME LOOSE RAILS, AND LEVEL UP. BRUNSWICK CENTURION 4 1/2 X 9.
Thx, J

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I could not RESIST.Ok , people have answered you.

Ok SMARTGUY, people have answered you. Is it not clear this is not a forum for you to "BUMP" your post to the top of the forum. People have answered you. What is your deal? There is a table mechanic directory posted.

"THIS IS A POOL TABLE MECHANICS AND INSTALLERS DIRECTORY
that includes some of the top people in the business throughout the USA.

THIS IS "NOT" A THREAD TO POST QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT TABLES OR SERVICES.

General pool table services include setups, moves, cloth recovering,
cushion replacement, leveling and adjustments for fit and finish. Some mechanics
also provide advanced services such as tightening pockets and rail calibration.

Being listed in this thread is not an endorsement, certification or recommendation.
This is a resource list by state provided only to assist you in locating or selecting a mechanic
in your area for the table service you require. Reviewing a mechanics forum posts, references
and pics as well as personal contact to inquire about experience and business credentials is
strongly suggested.

Experienced independent pool table mechanics/installers & pool table stores that wish to be
added to this directory should PM me to include your name, telephone and area you service.
You must be a forum member AND provide a link to your web page or blog that shows pictures
of your work (before/after preferred). Providing additional information such as references,
service area, individual/company bio, etc on your blog or web page is highly recommended."

SO STOP acting like a 12 year old on a forum they are not supposed to post silly crap in... END RANT! hahahahahah

Trent from toledo