Turning Stone 2729 viewers

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
During the Turning Stone finals on Sunday viewership had surged at one point to 2729. That is the most total viewers I believe I can recall from recent memory for a streamed tournament such as this.

Great job to Upstate Al and his commentators for putting together and providing yet another solid stream. Kudos to Mike Zuglan once again for staging what it probably the smoothest run tournament in the country.

Hats off to Mike Dechaine for losing his first match to Luc Salvas (in his first return to tournament play in about 10 years), who then put his boots on and marched all the way on the B side to the end. He played a very representative final and had a good chance to pull it off.

Congratulations to Jayson Shaw for snapping off his third TS in a row. If he continues at this pace, they are going to have to rename the event to the "Turning Shaw Memorial Tournament."

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I enjoy Al's commentary and he does a good job of selecting his co-coms! Nice stream, good camera work and very clear.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's awesome, glad they had such good viewer turnout! I really enjoyed the coverage, had all the matches up on my tv from Saturday night through the final and the stream was flawless the whole time. Enjoyed everything about it, hard to believe it was all provided free of charge! Thanks to everyone involved!