painpool/soreaintya

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
pm

magnetardo said:
Just wondering since it is now 11/3 (aka the ban date), was this ever resolved?

since you were "just wondering", why didn't you just pm mr. wilson and ask him? it IS his deadline after all...give this issue a rest!! geez!

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
since you were "just wondering", why didn't you just pm mr. wilson and ask him? it IS his deadline after all...give this issue a rest!! geez!

The deadline is posted at the top of this page in a 'locked thread' for everyone to read. I just posted the exact same question in the Watchez thead.
Doug

pharaoh68

Banned
duke@neo.rr.com said:

Easy fella! No need to get hostile here.

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
No refund as of yet.:(
As for Aaron being banned is just absurd, I totally didn't/don't approve of Mr. Wilson's "deadline", not to mention the fact that Mr. Wilson has informed me once I do receive my refund, he is removing me from the boards also..:rolleyes:
Now you have your answer, please let this topic die.

Farm away.:)

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Sore_Aintya said:
As for Aaron being banned is just absurd, I totally didn't/don't approve of Mr. Wilson's "deadline", not to mention the fact that Mr. Wilson has informed me once I do receive my refund, he is removing me from the boards also..:rolleyes:

What's with that?:confused: Is there something we don't know that would justify that?:confused:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:

Because I chose to post it. If you don't like it, why don't you just ignore my thread and keep your yap shut?

Believe me I could have all sorts of fun jumping on your threads everytime you make an ass out of yourself but I choose not to.

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Believe me I could have all sorts of fun jumping on your threads everytime you make an ass out of yourself but I choose not to.[/QUOTE]

Why? That never happens !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

pharaoh68

Banned
magnetardo said:
Because I chose to post it. If you don't like it, why don't you just ignore my thread and keep your yap shut?

Believe me I could have all sorts of fun jumping on your threads everytime you make an ass out of yourself but I choose not to.

You see magnetardo, the Dukester is often the subject of ridicule here on these forums for his tactics of buying a cue, calling it the greatest cue ever, swearing he'll never sell the cue, and then posting the cue for sale the very next day. So I think this is little more than an attempt to give someone else some sh!t for once, albeit undeserved.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
First of all, Duke, you're wrong as usual. This became everyones business when Mr. W posted the deadline. People need to know that after posting COUNTLESS TIMES "I will send you a refund", that after 30++ days, Aaron still has not sent it.

I agree with the establishing a deadline, since Mr. W brokered the deal/settlement. Aaron agreed to it and has been posting cues for sale on AZ during the past week. So "no computer access, email down, no internet, etc.", won't work this time. But he hasn't mentioned the SA deal nor the refund.

Still, in all of Aaron's advertising, he promises to issue a refund if you don't like the cue, or the wrap, or repair work, etc. Yet here we have a customer (SA) who has been patiently waiting for over 1-month for a refund that isn't much more than the cost of a decent dinner.

AZers need to know that Aarons generic promises in his ads/listings/postings, as well as his specific promise to SA and MR W aren't worth a crap. Painters word is now like KT's - "Reno money is coming! Aaron will send a refund!".

And I'm not even taking sides (at least not publicly!) These are simply the facts of the situation. Any community needs to know when there's a bad apple in the bunch.
-von

Sore_Aintya said:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
You see magnetardo, the Dukester is often the subject of ridicule here on these forums for his tactics of buying a cue, calling it the greatest cue ever, swearing he'll never sell the cue, and then posting the cue for sale the very next day. So I think this is little more than an attempt to give someone else some sh!t for once, albeit undeserved.

Thanks for the explanation pharaoh, I must admit I had a different more colorful response for him all typed up but I decided not to sink down to that level. Not yet at least :D

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Das ist Goodt Von, I completely agree with your post and it is the best so for on this thread!!!!

PS. Von where are you or family from in Germany?

Manwon - Gregor Wilhelm Von Rittel

Last edited:

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
ok then

magnetardo said:

then post away, post away....its not my bandwidth you're wasting! if you ever feel the need to "jump in" on one of my little "duke witch-hunts", then by all means...do it! alot of you have negative things to say about me, and frankly, I don't give a ****....as far as me "keeping my yap shut", good luck on that...if you don't like anything I respond to, deal with it! I'm going to be here until I'm banned for one reason or another, so you'll have to deal with that also! if you can't deal with it, then feel free to ignore me as well

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
then post away, post away....its not my bandwidth you're wasting! if you ever feel the need to "jump in" on one of my little "duke witch-hunts", then by all means...do it! alot of you have negative things to say about me, and frankly, I don't give a ****....as far as me "keeping my yap shut", good luck on that...if you don't like anything I respond to, deal with it! I'm going to be here until I'm banned for one reason or another, so you'll have to deal with that also! if you can't deal with it, then feel free to ignore me as well

Did you ever stop to think that people have negative things to say because you act like an ass? You talk about wasting bandwith, who invited you to waste bandwith on this thread?

Just out of curiosity, who is this Dan Swift guy that you have listed in your equipment profile?
"cases: Dan Swift 2x4, porper 2x4, whitten 1x2"

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
what?

magnetardo said:
Did you ever stop to think that people have negative things to say because you act like an ass? You talk about wasting bandwith, who invited you to waste bandwith on this thread?

Just out of curiosity, who is this Dan Swift guy that you have listed in your equipment profile?

after being an ass to me, you don't honestly expect me to tell you...do you? if you actually do, your as mental as alot of the guys here, but good luck...I'm sure someone will tell you

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magnetardo said:

LOL, Who doesn't know Dan? One of the best case makers of all time. Studied under his brother.......:D He's still under the radar. :p

Tony

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mystick Cue Fan said:
LOL, Who doesn't know Dan? One of the best case makers of all time. Studied under his brother.......:D He's still under the radar. :p

Tony

I'm pretty sure I know the brother but I have never heard of the obscure Dan! :cool:

Last edited:

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magnetardo said:
I'm pretty dure I know the brother but I have never heard of the obscure Dan! :cool:

Up and comer....you'll see his work in the cold side of Hell. :D Or maybe whenever swine evolve into flying mammals. :D

Tony