Router mount for standard metal lathe

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been thinking about picking up a lathe for metal work, but would also be used to do cue work as well, and would like to find a router mount that will work with the tool mounts. I have looked at some of the one's offered buy cueman and a few others but not sure if the will work? Can someone point me in the direction of finding one!
Thanks

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a Porter Cable that has a 1/4-20 insert for the base adjustment the cheapest is the adapter he sells. I bought one for mine and then you just lock it in on a tool post holder.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have one yet I wanted to make sure I could find a mount first before going in a different route, I was thinking vertical if there is a mount made.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't have one yet I wanted to make sure I could find a mount first before going in a different route, I was thinking vertical if there is a mount made.

I can make you a router and mount combo once you get your lathe. Just email or call me. Don't order one off my site as those will be set up with the cue lathe mounts.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I will do that, would I be able to figure cost on what is on the website or will it be slightly different?