Tar 24 ppv?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
As per the usual, the link will probably go up the day before or early the same day.

He doesn't put the links up early in case there is some issue because then he has to go to the trouble of refunding every purchase and still may incur an expense with the provider for opening the link.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
As per the usual, the link will probably go up the day before or early the same day.

He doesn't put the links up early in case there is some issue because then he has to go to the trouble of refunding every purchase and still may incur an expense with the provider for opening the link.

OK thank you. That makes good sense. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
This is the match that a big percentage of AZ members wanted to see. I hope it's a big hit at the box office. I still haven't made up my mind on who to bet on. Maybe I should just watch this one....nah. Johnnyt

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Dito, I can't wait. I'm heading over to the action room to check the line. Race to 25, 2 out of 3 sets is a nice format for this.

If you won't pay $35 to see this match, you're a banger for life and your man card will be deducted 2 points.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dito, I can't wait. I'm heading over to the action room to check the line. Race to 25, 2 out of 3 sets is a nice format for this.

If you won't pay $35 to see this match, you're a banger for life and your man card will be deducted 2 points.

HAHA! I agree with the concept that we NEED to contribute to the industry of pool if we truly want pool to survive. I don't really have $35, but I WILL find it for this match. I love these things and can't wait. I am also highly motivated by the extremely high quality individuals that will be competing in this one. I've met them both, and actually hung out with Busty...very very nice person. Both of these guys are what pool needs, and we need to show our support!

counting the hours until tomorrow night...

KMRUNOUT

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
PPV links will be up in a couple hours. I'll post here when they go live.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
HAHA! I agree with the concept that we NEED to contribute to the industry of pool if we truly want pool to survive. I don't really have $35, but I WILL find it for this match. I love these things and can't wait. I am also highly motivated by the extremely high quality individuals that will be competing in this one. I've met them both, and actually hung out with Busty...very very nice person. Both of these guys are what pool needs, and we need to show our support!

counting the hours until tomorrow night...

KMRUNOUT

I have exactly a whopping $5 in my paypal account right now, I mostly use a linked credit card. PM me, and I will send it to you and you'll be that much closer to your goal of enjoying pool nirvana. :thumbup: