My new book what do you want in it.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I am working on my new book, and i will be covering things in more detail this time around, with lots of pictures, diagrams more detail on each subject and adding lot more to the book.

Now is the time for people to suggest what they would like to see in the new book. Please feel free to recommend anything you would like covered and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks Lee

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I am working on my new book, and i will be covering things in more detail this time around, with lots of pictures, diagrams more detail on each subject and adding lot more to the book.

Now is the time for people to suggest what they would like to see in the new book. Please feel free to recommend anything you would like covered and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks Lee

Show the diversity of stances of pro players when they are in a natural shooting position, and do the same for the grip.

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Specialty shots... I would like to see a chapter devoted to break shots (all games), jump shots, etc...

Safety play. Some good practice safety shots that help develop speed control would be nice.

I like checklists. When I am playing good, I like to document every detail about my shot routine and PSR. When I play poorly, I refer to it to see what I may have changed. I have always wanted an instructor to provide me checklist of items to take notice of on my shot routine.

Also, instructions on how to video myself and a checklist of what to look for.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in your book it is hard to understand in the practice section what you want done. more detailed pic with directions.

also...page numbers and or chapters. :smile:

ofc, check the chapter "Strategies and Play Styles". I'd tell you the exact pages but it's hard to understand specific paragraphs without the whole chapter in general :sorry:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No offense Lee.......but I'm going to wait for the movie. You have a very special way of instructing that cant be put into words (the book)

I guess I'm a visual type of person when it comes to learning.

John

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more about your aiming system, straight in shots that are slight off dead straight, safety play, the break, and CB position play.
I liked the book but am more of a visual person so got tons more out of the dvd, which is fantastic. thanks for doing it.

Big Fish

Registered
Lee , I would like to see more on the straight shots , I was a little confused about what side to favor when the ball is shot to the opposite corner pocket, more on the seemingly effortless draw stroke technique you use , how to shoot specialty shots, combinations ect. some more on the V grip for sure and last but not least being from the U.K. any strategy on English Pool as it relates to bar table 8 ball.

Thanks,

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Many of us are visual learners.

To add on to this Lee, perhaps a DVD that is included with the book that illustrates key items?

No offense Lee.......but I'm going to wait for the movie. You have a very special way of instructing that cant be put into words (the book)

I guess I'm a visual type of person when it comes to learning.

John

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to have some feedback from Lee about this.

Oh... I do have someone that seems to have used your guide and has had some success with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFBwbuS1XI

My friends and I have already written a manual about 8 Ball. I'll post a link so maybe you get some ideas. I'd personally like you to cover strategies and counter-strategies more in-depth than we did. I guess it would benefit every player out there.

http://issuu.com/poolkillers81/docs/a_beginner_s_guide_to_8_ball_pool

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
I think we need something covering the "Ram" shot and the "air to ground" shot as well. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk