TNS Tom Migliore segmented handle wrapless killer woods

CueJunkiee

Shoot with the Best TOOLS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
750.00 shipped usps priority
drop another 50 and no fees----- 700.00 shipped and paypld

im gonna cry but 650 now 600 anyone.... 575??!!???

look at these awesome woods...... Migliore makes an awesome cue.....

mtbmurf@comcast.net

cue is pretty awesome condition all around, some very light bluing on one of the shafts

maker TNS tom migliore
forearm rosewood, nice figure
points none
butt rosewood, nice figure
buttcap ivory substitute
joint ivory substitute, modified 3/8-10-i think he uses bigger atlas pins
butt weight 15.5
butt length 29.25
shaft 1 weight 3.8
shaft 1 length 28.75
shaft 1 ferrule standard, non layer tip
shaft 1 dia 12.6
shaft 2 weight 3.8
shaft 2 length 28.75
shaft 2 ferrule standard, moori tip
shaft 2 dia 12.7
wrap segmented super curly maple
rings malachite, white segments

102_1208.jpg

102_1209.jpg

102_1210.jpg

102_1211.jpg

Last edited:

CueJunkiee

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
take 100 off bump.......... new price 800.00

down another 50.... 750 paypal'd and shipped.......
cmon guys... nice cue here... i pd 950...... taking a hit but motivated to move...
only thing looking for a trade would be a Justis..... and a little cash depending on the case...

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
modified 3/8-10-i think he uses bigger atlas pins

he actually makes the pins for them.you don't see too many of his cues around here for sale,but he is truly a master machinist.

Larry Moy

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom Migliore

I think MasonH is correct. Tom makes all of his own pins. He supplies many of the other custom cue makers with different machined components, and so instead of Tom using an Atlas pin, it's probably the other way around! Around the greater NY and CT area, at a minimum, Tom enjoys a strong reputation for a well-made cue. I finally met him in person recently, and he's a good guy too. Saw some of his cues in progress, and his work is meticulous and precise, which I guess is to be expected given his machinist background. He's one of the few who makes every single component of his own cues -- so this is a full-out custom cue.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Larry's right. Tom is a great guy and an awesome machinist. Chances are a LOT of people out there on this forum are playing with a cue that has one of his pins.

Bump for anice cue and a nice guy.

- B <--------- played Murf in the finals of a Vegas qualifier and wonders if he remembers me. :D

Last edited:

CueJunkiee

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Larry's right. Tom is a great guy and an awesome machinist. Changes are a LOT of people out there on this forum are playing with a cue that has one of his pins.

Bump for anice cue and a nice guy.

- B <--------- played Murf in the finals of a Vegas qualifier and wonders if he remembers me. :D

i just may remember.... you the guy that kicked my a$$ aren't ya...... :)
i left apa for a while ............... gettin back in the groove so you may see me again :)