King Cases
Old
  (#1)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

King Cases - 12-05-2017, 02:29 AM

I have had 4of them,I just got my 4th today.

His quality is top notch,I am no expert but between Rusty Melton,Jack Justis and King and JB

i think you have the greatest case makers of fine custom cases,King is in Ontario and not as well known so I am praising his work to you today.

Just to mention him in the same breath with Rusty and Jack says everything i
want to .

Dean

I forgot to put JB in my list,he deserves to be in the list among the best

in fact he makes some of the best cases ,especially in the under$500 market

Last edited by deanoc; 02-23-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Old
  (#2)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2018, 06:10 PM

Hey Dean - how about some pics of all this stuff you keep telling us about?

I know youíve said and maintain that you donít like to take - or want to - or know how - whatever - pictures and post them. But surely you have a smart phone of some sort with a camera, donít you, sir? Point and shoot. It saves automatically in your pictures or photos file on that phone. Or iPad. Unless youíre really old school and sitting at a desk typing these forum posts on an old desktop pc.

By sharing small pics (like you see every day on this forum) when you post things about this amazing cue or case or table or umpteen other doodads, we can see them - otherwise itís like reading a book with no drawings and everyone has to imagine what in the world youíre talking about - and when it comes to things we all have interest in on this forum like these cases you think are the bees knees, well, we need to see what in the world youíre talking about

So when you post anything, hit that little circle with the plus symbol in it on the left side and it takes you to this little screen - and then you touch on the symbol Iíve circled in red - or you can touch the little camera symbol and viola - it fires up your camera if youíd rather take a picture right then and there.

Or do you just like telling us things you have and then leave it up to us so we can just imagine what it is youíre talking about?

I can meet you at a nearby Starbucks if you like and show you in person - but itíll cost ya a Venti sized caramel macchiato triple shot extra hot for the service - sir.

No more posts of things without pics!

By the way....I have this unbelievable, extremely rare (possibly one of a kind) near priceless set of balls you would probably hold me up for ransom over - and Iím dead serious.

But youíll have to imagine them for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#3)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2018, 08:16 PM

What the heck is this guy talking about?

what are they putting in that coffee?

Old
  (#4)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2018, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post

Perhaps you should read the post again, sir.

And the coffee (since you asked) when home, is a Nespresso Caramelizio with a unique raw brown sugar and Cinnabon creamer concoction added for nothing like youíve ever experienced. At Starbucks, itís a grande caramel macchiato, triple, extra hot.

~K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get some pics going!!😃
Old
  (#5)
King
NoLongerTakingCaseOrders
King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to King  
Let's get some pics going!!😃 - 02-26-2018, 11:28 AM

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  106.2 KB..............:.::,

Old
  (#6)
johnnysd
AzB Silver Member
johnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond repute

02-27-2018, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Attachment 485403..............:.::,
How much is case on the right? I love that tooling? I thought you couldn't do that toolng?

Old
  (#7)
King
NoLongerTakingCaseOrders
King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to King  
02-27-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
How much is case on the right? I love that tooling? I thought you couldn't do that toolng?
Pm sent !...............

Old
  (#8)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member

03-28-2018, 07:12 AM

That picture of a king case does help you to
see what i was talking about

but i have seen a few other designs of his that
are really nice too

this is heirloom quality stuff we are looking at

Old
  (#9)
Ron Padilla
AzB Bronze Member
Ron Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond reputeRon Padilla has a reputation beyond repute

04-03-2018, 01:43 PM

not having been a member for very long are the king case made in the States or in Europe?
Thanks

Old
  (#10)
Chuck Fields
Trouble in RiverCity
Chuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Fields has a reputation beyond repute

04-03-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Padilla View Post
not having been a member for very long are the king case made in the States or in Europe?
Thanks
Pretty sure that Al is a Canuck.

Old
  (#11)
Sunchaser
Belgian Malinois
Sunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond reputeSunchaser has a reputation beyond repute

04-03-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post

He's respectfully encouraging you to include some pictures along with your posts about your favorite things. Simple. I would read your posts each and every time were you to do that one small task...but by now I know better. I only did today in hopes that Mr. King added photos, which I'm happy to see he did. Otherwise, this would be no different than reading a Playboy with all the pictures torn out. Sure it would be ok once or twice...after that...I'm just not interested anymore. Here's your chance to be the next Heff...with everyone anxiously awaiting your next installment including the pictures of your beautys.
Mr King, sir, very fine work, and thank you kindly for the pictures! Matt D.

Keeper of the secret

Old
  (#12)
johnnysd
AzB Silver Member
johnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond reputejohnnysd has a reputation beyond repute

04-03-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Attachment 485403..............:.::,
My favorite tooling I have ever seen, too bad it cannot be purchased any longer.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: