What do you think...

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with pocket. The coin op Brunswick is interesting from a novelty point of view, but I would never take it over the GC (I'm assuming you have room for the 9').

The furniture table is pretty, and if you have an issue (say with your wife) over having an "ugly" commercial table I would get it, but otherwise, the GC all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Kinda leaning towards the last one.

I would go with three piece slate, rather than a one piece. Easier to move, level, recloth and overall better playing surface.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GC3 is least desirable model. Ask any tuner/mech. And they were never 13GRAND!! I don't know where you live but five nice GC4's are available at Sidepockets in BlueSprings,MO(KC area) for $1,500/ea. See my post in ForSale sect.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
GC3 is least desirable model. Ask any tuner/mech. And they were never 13GRAND!! I don't know where you live but five nice GC4's are available at Sidepockets in BlueSprings,MO(KC area) for $1,500/ea. See my post in ForSale sect.

That would be quite the drive for me from mid-Michigan. I'd love one. I don't know a whole lot about em, but I did hear the 4 is a much better table.

I'm not in a rush. Probably a year out from a move to a place to set it up proper. I can store or set up in a tight area though.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be quite the drive for me from mid-Michigan. I'd love one. I don't know a whole lot about em, but I did hear the 4 is a much better table.

I'm not in a rush. Probably a year out from a move to a place to set it up proper. I can store or set up in a tight area though.
A storage unit big enough for a tore-down table would be pretty cheap. I don't have any affiliation with Highpockets but these are really good GC4's. A buddy plays there all the time and alerted me to the sale. If i had the do-re-mi i'd buy all five.