Recommended Installation

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Can anybody recommend a top cuemaker that can and would install a Genuine Elephant Ear Wrap on a high end cue I have. The cue currently has a Normal Textured leather wrap that I want replaced.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..............Paul

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
samsarakid24 said:
Can anybody recommend a top cuemaker that can and would install a Genuine Elephant Ear Wrap on a high end cue I have. The cue currently has a Normal Textured leather wrap that I want replaced.

Thanks..............Paul

Hello Paul, there are most likely a number of them on this forum. However, this kinds question should be posted in ASK the Cue Maker Forum. They may not see it here,

Have a good night

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
You can't get a better job done than by our own FLYINGSNAIL....Mr. Kenny Koo. I highly recommend him. :)

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
samsarakid24 said:

Thanks..............Paul

Now I know why, that one eared elephant at the zoo was a little gun shy every time someone walked by with a leather case.lol

no-sho

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
samsarakid24 said:

Thanks..............Paul
Paul
I am suprise that you did not remember I do leather wrap. Here is example of the elephant ear wrap that I have.

DSC02206.jpg