Mr 600

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go back about 10 or 15 seconds before the tossing of the paper and you see Efren reaching to deliberately pick up the piece of paper because he knows -- as any world-class player would -- that the 11-ball will be Rodney's next shot and his (Efren's) seat is so fortuitously positioned directly on the line of sight Rodney will be aiming on. Then comes the rapid, precisely-timed sweeping arm movement for the casual-seeming, but plainly premeditated "paper toss" just as Rodney's about ready to pull the trigger (and naturally misses the shot by a mile).

No need to hinge your judgment on whether if Rodney did or didn't speak the word "shark" -- just watch Rodney at 46:30 . . . knowingly nodding "I know what you just pulled" and glaring in disgust at Efren. That announces "shark move" better than any words.

I've loved Reyes for decades like the rest of the world, but when this tempting, irresistible move presented itself and might bear on the difference between a $500,000 1st place and $150,000 for 2nd . . . well, Efren plays with unearthly skill, but he's human (and he's had moves like this pulled on him hundreds of times in hundreds of places, with a ton less money at stake). So he knows how the bad guys do it, and make it look casual. Just a guy relaxing and innocently distracting himself while he's pinned in the chair.

Arnaldo (sorry to have to agree with others who also regrettably had to acknowledge it and have discussed it from time to time over the past dozen or so years.)
Dude missed then wanted to blame efren. Not that efren didn't shark him, but he's a seasoned pro and shouldn't have gotten distracted.

I've done it myself. Run rack after rack with people moving all around you without noticing, but that one miss when that guy was breathing to loud sends you of the edge.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude missed then wanted to blame efren. Not that efren didn't shark him, but he's a seasoned pro and shouldn't have gotten distracted.
I've done it myself. Run rack after rack with people moving all around you without noticing, but that one miss when that guy was breathing to loud sends you of the edge.
Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Big time pros shouldn't get rattled.
Just stand in a professional baseball batter's box and listen to the opposing catcher running his jaws..."the next one's an asprin coming right at your head you gutless little busher bastard".
Then comes a change up and you miss the thing by 10 feet.
The catcher laughs..."you're such a fool, you punk ass kid, you're going back to the minors to your mammy you little hillbilly."

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgUxzPB8_4

Maybe Efren did it only once but it was for $500,000. Go to 45:40 mark and watch as Efren tosses piece of paper which distracts Rodney. At 46:07 mark you can hear Rodney say "I got sharked".

Not sure if Efren "pulled a move" but it definitely sharked Rodney based on his comment.

no doubt, efren sharked him. he has done similar things, like unscrewing his break cue, in other big time tv matches. i'm as big an efren fan there is but he is no saint in this regard

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
oh another

look at the conditions those pinoys play in back home

hundreds of spectators shouting like a cock fight

now thats the way to play pool

Your one of the nobody's that Lou was referring to.I am sure if I follow yer advice I'll end up a nobody reject coward spy. Why would u think I post at the library? Are u and yer 911 reject coward teem watching me? Maybe u gained some financial benefit from that facial recognition co after 911 - Good luck with that, those who pay too much attention to others are surely doing so - cause they have no life of their own eh deanoc. This is an open forum - i will convey my thoughts how I wish about mr.schmidt. If u have a problem with it then deal with it, if u think I listen to nobody coward spies - such as u - yer sadly mistaken. Oh if I see u at the library - or 1 of yer reject coward spies - I'm sure u will just keep hiding. If hawks of truth make u nervous then run for shelter deanoc.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your one of the nobody's that Lou was referring to.I am sure if I follow yer advice I'll end up a nobody reject coward spy. Why would u think I post at the library? Are u and yer 911 reject coward teem watching me? Maybe u gained some financial benefit from that facial recognition co after 911 - Good luck with that, those who pay too much attention to others are surely doing so - cause they have no life of their own eh deanoc. This is an open forum - i will convey my thoughts how I wish about mr.schmidt. If u have a problem with it then deal with it, if u think I listen to nobody coward spies - such as u - yer sadly mistaken. Oh if I see u at the librar - or 1 of yer reject coward spies - I'm sure u will just keep hiding.
Spies. Everywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191005-175250.jpg
    Screenshot_20191005-175250.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 192

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I would add

In the most successful cue sport (overseas tours) such as Chinese 8 ball, snooker, and billiards there is no tolerance for hecklers and people who want to try and create chaos. Even security guards available to silence any unruly spectators (with exception of Mosconi Cup). People like low 500 and deanoc never made players more than likely and the reason was more than likely associated with them enjoying drama more than a welling study of good sportsmanlike' competition. I am almost certain when they see any sign of fake news - it is exhilarating to them. Players who throw chalk, argue about rules are unsportsmanlike and should be penalized as they are in snooker and billiards.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I see yer elusively doing that

no one is above a little sharking now and then. The magician is known to be all up in your shot line as well. Acceptable sharking

Eh unlike some others - including u I speak from experience, competed many years against the players I mentioned and u may try and twist yer a pretzel any way u care to. I know the truth and have seen how some of my favorite players respond under pressure situations - Nick, Buddy and Efren do not need to pull those moves, I am a bit bitter in reference to politics of pool - however i still love the game and am still learning, just as u r buddy deanoc is prolly bitter that he ended up spying on America. come visit me at the library some time there deanoc - if yer little security teem' says it's ok. If u are tyring' to portray Efren as a player who pulls moves to upset his opponent (like ye buddy John) then you are simply spreading more lies. Months upon months and still no video evidence oh I really think the 626 is an absolute sham, only time will tell, those narcissists who make the public wait to see evidence will have to answer eventually.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Speaking as a government puppet spy dog-man, I want to make it clear that we are working on a lot more important things than straight pool high run records. We considered using this as a test to develop our techniques in preparation for influencing the Tony Awards and kale consumption but determined it was too fringe.

I assume I don't get the relationship all this has to 911, (the, a?) library, facial recognition and most everything else because I stay out of NPR?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Speaking as a government puppet spy dog-man, I want to make it clear that we are working on a lot more important things than straight pool high run records. We considered using this as a test to develop our techniques in preparation for influencing the Tony Awards and kale consumption but determined it was too fringe.

I assume I don't get the relationship all this has to 911, (the, a?) library, facial recognition and most everything else because I stay out of NPR?

If you get sick....would that make you illogical?...:confused:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Dogmen never get sick

I have your peanut butter sandwich still saved in a bag. DNA tests to follow.

Eh unlike some others - including u I speak from experience, competed many years against the players I mentioned and u may try and twist yer a pretzel any way u care to. I know the truth and have seen how some of my favorite players respond under pressure situations - Nick, Buddy and Efren do not need to pull those moves, I am a bit bitter in reference to politics of pool - however i still love the game and am still learning, just as u r buddy deanoc is prolly bitter that he ended up spying on America. come visit me at the library some time there deanoc - if yer little security teem' says it's ok. If u are tyring' to portray Efren as a player who pulls moves to upset his opponent (like ye buddy John) then you are simply spreading more lies. Months upon months and still no video evidence oh I really think the 626 is an absolute sham, only time will tell, those narcissists who make the public wait to see evidence will have to answer eventually.

Daniel-san... Efren the Reyes is a known shot line sharker. This isn’t debatable info. Even his mum would probably state under oath that he’s been standing in shot lines since he was 5-6

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
ok

I have your peanut butter sandwich still saved in a bag. DNA tests to follow.

Daniel-san... Efren the Reyes is a known shot line sharker. This isn’t debatable info. Even his mum would probably state under oath that he’s been standing in shot lines since he was 5-6

Well I am more familiar with Nick and Buddy's game than Efren, I stand by my original statement with Efren as well. I have prolly seen him play live and competed against him more than you Jazzjyeff87. I guess you have granted immunity towards Buddy and Nick as they are American players. I understand the politics stuff uh little too well - grasshopper.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
pr for Vollario

no one is above a little sharking now and then. The magician is known to be all up in your shot line as well. Acceptable sharking

I get it that yer John's pr agent aka the guy that tries to smooth over the lie's, my question (since you seem to know so much about the elusive video) IS IT REAL - or are ya'll just dancing with murkin' up the lines of truth and deceit. It would seem that bca and other politicly motivated piggie's are workin on the video product, i guess it takes a while to finish the editing eh? When do you think the proof will be available JazzyJeff87? The reason I asked is - I just googled "what the what is world record for most balls made in 14.1". The answer I received was a man from Springfield :-0 Ohio - Willie Mosconi's 526 - and it's says nothing bout schmidt. I do not believe everything I read on google but it would seem they do not accept fake news without proof either - maybe they are a collection of intelligent individuals - that know how to think for themselves.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Well I am more familiar with Nick and Buddy's game than Efren, I stand by my original statement with Efren as well. I have prolly seen him play live and competed against him more than you Jazzjyeff87. I guess you have granted immunity towards Buddy and Nick as they are American players. I understand the politics stuff uh little too well - grasshopper.

I haven’t watched either play more than a match or two just because most were older and the videos don’t show up well and old movies, videos, etc make me feel weird. Efren has kept competing and I’ve seen that knuckle play, and linger, plenty ‘o times.

America is the greatest place on earth as we invented America, one pocket, air conditioning, pyramids, electricity, atoms, Area 51, meth, Kama sutra, mocha Frappuccino, and weight lifting.

And yes the video is real. 17 friends, fambly, and fellow pro players have seen it so far and are currently snickering behind hands. Several balls were nudged during the first few hundred run so we’ve been figuring out the best way to obscure that fact. The Illuminati have been collaborating with ISIS on some new Videoshop technology (Isis actually doesn’t kill people they just have good editors and auto company crash test dummies)

The whole thing was predicted by Nostradamus in 6000 BC. A secret sect kept the prophecy alive and then raised Nostradamus when he was finally born so he could re-confirm his earlier life’s predictions. This led to the creation of fire, and also the Freemasons, who slowly but surely planted the seeds for the game of billiards to be born. Since then they have shaped the entire history of the earth, which is actually a computer program, to this specific moment in time. They created many splinter groups along the way for they knew they would need to be strong to pull off this “record”.

And the record being broken? You guessed it. Also faked to make this whole drama possible. Willie mosconi was AI. So to all of you who said he could’ve just kept that run going....you were right, if he wasn’t supposed to miss he could still be shooting today, with small breaks for preventive maintenance of course...but wait?!?! Would that disqualify the run?