Chances of meeting single female that likes billiards

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It does, doesn't it...

All the best,
WW

I can already hear the conversation when they get home:
He: "I'm gonna eat better and get back to the gym. Those guys with their beach bodies got nothing on me!"
Her: "You look great already! Don't worry about those guys. A mature guy like you with broad shoulders...that's the real deal. Way sexier."
Doorbell rings:
Her: "Hey look, I ordered pizza again! Have a slice...and another beer!"
Him: "Ok. I'll start tomorrow..."
Her: Replacing his blood pressure medicine with vitamin c...

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Of course if you are rich and fat and old then the real talent comes out. :)

Yup, and they cheat on you with the fellows I mentioned above. Or take half of your money after a few years and go find someone that takes care of themselves. :)

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
always heard trophy wives earn every penny!

There is an old saying, "marry for money and you will earn every penny!" Does seem to have worked out for Melania though. She has went from near penniless immigrant to First Lady of the most rich and powerful nation on earth. She also seems to have the strength to not just walk two steps behind and smile all the time.

Pretty girls that play pool are hard to find. I suspect that if they find a guy they like that plays pool they will love pool too, until you put a ring on the finger! I had drifted away a bit anyway but marriage was what changed my pool from a four or five nights a week thing to a four or five nights a year thing!

I did play pool for years with two beautiful blondes. Sisters, I didn't marry either one. Sometimes I took both shooting pool at once which turned many a head my way!

Hu

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.

If you do, run away-don’t walk.

There are better girls.....

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
There is an old saying, "marry for money and you will earn every penny!" Does seem to have worked out for Melania though. She has went from near penniless immigrant to First Lady of the most rich and powerful nation on earth. She also seems to have the strength to not just walk two steps behind and smile all the time.

Pretty girls that play pool are hard to find. I suspect that if they find a guy they like that plays pool they will love pool too, until you put a ring on the finger! I had drifted away a bit anyway but marriage was what changed my pool from a four or five nights a week thing to a four or five nights a year thing!

I did play pool for years with two beautiful blondes. Sisters, I didn't marry either one. Sometimes I took both shooting pool at once which turned many a head my way!

Hu

LOL....

images

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
A different plan

I think these guys got it all wrong. You need to do the opposite of what most of these people are saying. Get fit? Don't drink much? WTF?! Isn't that why you play? To drink with your buddies. And, don't you need a drink, or six, to relax?

Well... I say what you need to do is join a league, but make sure nobody knows you. If you have to travel a 100 miles so be it. It is critical that nobody knows who you are for this plan to have any success.

Next you must look as pathetic as you can. Wear stupid/dorky clothes, clean not smelly. Messed up hair, anything to stand out from everyone else. Be loud, but not obnoxious(rude).

Buy the newest trendy gear. The more it stands out the better. New cue with a new carbon fiber shaft and a JB custom leather case with your name all over it, full of every pool contraption known to man. Buy a glove for both hands and make a point to ask people why they don't sell them in pairs like other gloves. Get the most expensive chalk you can buy.

Be boisterous, loud and fun. Girls like outgoing, fun guys.

Here is another critical part of the plan... you need to play the worst pool of your life. You need to struggle just to make a ball. To make two balls in a row would be an amazing feat for you. Dig deep, look as pathetic as you can. Don't get upset or angry. Pool is not the goal. Women, is the goal. They don't like guys with anger issues, so no getting upset. Maybe just a little frustration, but no tantrums. This will demonstrate your self control, which is sexy to females.

Hopefully, some girl will feel so sorry for you and they will try to help you. The other guys are just going to laugh and make fun of you but the girls will have sympathy. This is your "IN". Use it. It doesn't matter if she's one of the attractive ones or not. She'll have attractive friends hopefully. Odds are they will send the least attractive one over. The other guys aren't paying attention to her anyway. Be extra nice to her. It may only be a test to see if you are worthy of one of her other friends. Either way, now you have choices.

Best of luck!! :cool:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
You mean like this?

I think these guys got it all wrong. You need to do the opposite of what most of these people are saying. Get fit? Don't drink much? WTF?! Isn't that why you play? To drink with your buddies. And, don't you need a drink, or six, to relax?

Well... I say what you need to do is join a league, but make sure nobody knows you. If you have to travel a 100 miles so be it. It is critical that nobody knows who you are for this plan to have any success.

Next you must look as pathetic as you can. Wear stupid/dorky clothes, clean not smelly. Messed up hair, anything to stand out from everyone else. Be loud, but not obnoxious(rude).

Buy the newest trendy gear. The more it stands out the better. New cue with a new carbon fiber shaft and a JB custom leather case with your name all over it, full of every pool contraption known to man. Buy a glove for both hands and make a point to ask people why they don't sell them in pairs like other gloves. Get the most expensive chalk you can buy.

Be boisterous, loud and fun. Girls like outgoing, fun guys.

Here is another critical part of the plan... you need to play the worst pool of your life. You need to struggle just to make a ball. To make two balls in a row would be an amazing feat for you. Dig deep, look as pathetic as you can. Don't get upset or angry. Pool is not the goal. Women, is the goal. They don't like guys with anger issues, so no getting upset. Maybe just a little frustration, but no tantrums. This will demonstrate your self control, which is sexy to females.

Hopefully, some girl will feel so sorry for you and they will try to help you. The other guys are just going to laugh and make fun of you but the girls will have sympathy. This is your "IN". Use it. It doesn't matter if she's one of the attractive ones or not. She'll have attractive friends hopefully. Odds are they will send the least attractive one over. The other guys aren't paying attention to her anyway. Be extra nice to her. It may only be a test to see if you are worthy of one of her other friends. Either way, now you have choices.

Best of luck!! :cool:

Attachments

• 87D4509A-D625-477C-90E1-E8209BC3AB8F.jpg
    87D4509A-D625-477C-90E1-E8209BC3AB8F.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 184

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't keep the local pool groupies away, my girl knows this and comes with me everywhere I go. Are your good enough to beat the top local league players? Better looking than all of them? And drive a better car?...attention is easy after that. I met my East L.A. gf who doesn't give a F about jail while shooting on a bar box. She didn't know sh#t about pool, she just knew people liked to watch me. She gets crazy if any female of relevant compatibility get too close. All that to say, my advice is get drunk and sleep with a larger gal with a pretty face at a bar you don't intend to hang out at all the time. That will give you confidence to climb the bar fly ladder (LIke Motel 6, its all the same when the lights go out.)

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Dude you've got to be the king of the double post.

First in the funny pic/gif thread with other users posts. Now your just doubling on yourself!! :blush::slap:
Lol... tell me about it... I tried to delete that ish for like 10 minutes too

driven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met one, actually 2,
number two was for just one night. We had never met prior. Playing partners eight ball with her she asked if I would like to "get" together that night. of course I did. She said if we win the next game we could go to her apartment.
I think I ran it out.

Number one may 9 1981 and counting.

steven

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met one, actually 2,
number two was for just one night. We had never met prior. Playing partners eight ball with her she asked if I would like to "get" together that night. of course I did. She said if we win the next game we could go to her apartment.
I think I ran it out.

Number one may 9 1981 and counting.

steven

That's one hell of a dry spell.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a very nice pool cue for you
in the past i have told stories of how a beautiful cue
attracts members of the opposite gender

all you do is send me $4500 and i send you a mystery cue then the next thing you know wallah

it may attract too many but that has never been your problem before
so you may need to adjust your style,remember you are not the one to be qualified for
future consideration, she is the applicant ,you are the one in charge

you mighta enticed with the stylish cue but now is the time to back off

fanning the flames of desire with the cool breeze of withdrawal

instructions come with the magic cue

Last edited:

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
i have a very nice pool cue for you
in the past i have told stories of how a beautiful cue
attracts members of the opposite gender

all you do is send me $4500 and i send you a mystery cue then the next thing you know wallah

it may attract too many but that has never been your problem before
so you may need to adjust your style,remember you are not the one to be qualified for
future consideration, she is the applicant ,you are the one in charge

you mighta enticed with the stylish cue but now is the time to back off

fanning the flames of desire with the cool breeze of withdrawal

instructions come with the magic cue

This isn't the magical Draw Cue, is it? :D