$2k Added 1-Pocket and $8k Added 9-Ball Brass Tap & Billiards Raleigh, NC 6-9Apr16

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1-Pocket & 9-Ball Brass Tap & Billiards Raleigh, NC 6-9Apr16 Mosconi Cup Qualifier

Mosconi Cup Qualifier

No Handicap 1P & 9-Ball 6-9Apr16

1-Pocket 6-7Apr16 $2k Added

9-Ball 8-9Apr16 $8k Added

Keith

1P has been opened up to allow 48 players. It starts Wednesday the 6th with 9-Ball starting Friday the 8th.

Last edited:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup Qualifier

No Handicap 1P & 9-Ball 6-9Apr16

1-Pocket 6-7Apr16 $2k Added

9-Ball 8-9Apr16 $8k Added

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brass Tap 9Ball Racking Rules

What are the breaking/racking rules for 9 Ball tournament at Brass Tap, April 8th-10th? I have been told many different variations, like 1 on the spot, 9 on the spot, template racks, wooden racks, etc, etc, and no real evidence to suggest anyone is clear on the rules. Thanks for the help.

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the breaking/racking rules for 9 Ball tournament at Brass Tap, April 8th-10th? I have been told many different variations, like 1 on the spot, 9 on the spot, template racks, wooden racks, etc, etc, and no real evidence to suggest anyone is clear on the rules. Thanks for the help.

9 ball on the foot spot; template rack; rack your own. Hope to see you there.

Keith

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't know if the rules are finalized yet, but I have heard most of those too. I do know it's a race to 9, rack your own. Last I heard was 1 on the spot, wooden racks, and there will probably be a minimum number of balls to pass the side pocket or head string. Also 9 on the break will spot.

I am also pretty sure foul on all balls and 3 foul rules will be in play.