Happy Thanksgiving...................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a day early but tomorrow i'll be in a turkey induced coma ;) Happy Thanksgiving to all in AZLand. To those in the blizzard out west, BE SAFE.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm a day early but tomorrow i'll be in a turkey induced coma ;) Happy Thanksgiving to all in AZLand. To those in the blizzard out west, BE SAFE.

Back at ya.... Happy Thanksgiving !

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Turkey!

Happy *Happy* Turkey to everyone! We are staying home in our new Tennessee House this year. We are thankful and feel blessed to be here. She cooked Turkey and the fixings Sunday as a practice run, so I've been indulging early this year already. A full week of over indulging and leftovers. I hear a Turkey sandwich and miracle whip calling to me now...again...wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend. Matt D.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same to all here!

Woke up from the blizzard in the Midwest this morning - dodged a bullet, only about 8 inches instead of the 12 inches we thought would be the minimum. Driveway cleared at 5, breakfast burrito prepared and inhaled, Jeep thoroughly warmed up and ready to take me to maybe 3 hours of work/Thanksgiving groceries and home to provide for the women of the house, lol (still sleeping so they missed out on breakfast, lol).

Can't wait to spend time watching pool after lunch.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
My buddy who is a retired Cop from Long Island NY said something funny about Thanksgiving yesterday. We gather to give thanks for all the things we have. Then go out of Black Friday to buy stuff that is really not important. BTW I don't do black friends, cyber Monday, and have what I need.

Another person said be happy if you have the things money can not buy.

Your HEALTH, not good health insurance. Patrick Swazzy is dead, he had great insurance, but a disease you can not beat.

Time, I will let you find that out.

Happyness

Love, like true love.

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Turkey Day, tuff weather for travelers in a good portion of the US!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of AZB as well! I truly love this place. Very grateful for having a place to talk about pool and work in the same spot!

More Mosconi Cup Madness today, so exciting watching the best players in the world DO BATTLE!!!

Trent from Toledo

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy who is a retired Cop from Long Island NY said something funny about Thanksgiving yesterday. We gather to give thanks for all the things we have. Then go out of Black Friday to buy stuff that is really not important. BTW I don't do black friends, cyber Monday, and have what I need.

Another person said be happy if you have the things money can not buy.

Your HEALTH, not good health insurance. Patrick Swazzy is dead, he had great insurance, but a disease you can not beat.

Time, I will let you find that out.

Happyness

Love, like true love.

LOL, I think you meant you don't do Black Friday shopping!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Youse guys are lucky Canada has a small population...
...we had our turkey last month and ate a lot....but there’s still some left.

Happy Thanksgiving

And Sunchaser....I’m with you on sandwiches from the leftovers...:love:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

46682123_1258323550985068_2741033302080094208_n.jpg

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
happy thanksgiving to you too garczar and to all azb'ers......:thumbup:

dlvh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wishing all the AZB members the happiest of Thanksgiving Days. May you all be thankful for the blessings that you have.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wishing all the AZB members the happiest of Thanksgiving Days. May you all be thankful for the blessings that you have.

Back to you, friend....and to all of AZ out there....truly thankful for this great time in our small speck of years on this planet to witness great pool played at the highest level through the highest technology.

So much to be thankful for. I hope everyone spends time with the family and finds time to hit a few for those who are not with us any longer.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thanks for the holiday wishes and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

To all the posters who make this forum a special place to visit, enjoy one of America's most family-oriented holidays with your families and friends.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on AZ,
and a special shout out to Michael Andros..
hope you’re playing some 1P with Ronnie
in that pool hall in the sky!