Nitti Cues

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a cuemaker that has not been mentioned yet. I have a nice one coming from him and I am looking for more reviews on his cues.

Thanks.

robmare

Registered
hjs032570 said:
Here is a cuemaker that has not been mentioned yet. I have a nice one coming from him and I am looking for more reviews on his cues.

Thanks.

I have a Nitti..he's an outstanding cuemaker..finish and playability is great..very nice guy to speak with..hope to see a couple of pics when you get yours.

Rob

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Don't have one yet but been to his shop a few times and today I got to see some of the stuff he's working on. Chris is a nice guy to talk to also.
Gotta get me one of those pretty Nitties one of these days.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are 2 that I have on my website...

nitti_0907.jpg

nitti2.jpg

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Actually tried to make a deal for the top one but it fell through with you. Very nice cue!!!!

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
robmare said:
I have a Nitti..he's an outstanding cuemaker..finish and playability is great..very nice guy to speak with..hope to see a couple of pics when you get yours.

Rob

Yeah I remembered when you posted on the other thread I started. Nice cue, you cannot go wrong with that cue. I will definitely post pics when I get it.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Chris nitti cues are very well executed,shaft wood is well picked,and his cues are alot of cue for the dollar. and to top it off one of the nicest guys out there!you wont be dissappointed