Eric Crisp - Sugartree cues REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
ridewiththewind said:
I am not even sure it's physically possible for you to get your nose any further up his a$$ than you did with that post right there. :yikes:

Lisa
:D :D :D :D

ahhhhhh (catching my breath):D :D :D :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
is there some kind of award?

for the longest topic and replies? Seems I have been trying to catch up on this topic for months, and its just keeps going on. After about the first 2 pages, after every 2-3 posts the original snivel... sorry .... facts .... wait ... thats not right either, statements, just keep on getting repeated ad nauseum. Someone needs a valium. maybe in a suppository form.

pharaoh68

Banned
RascalDoc said:
for the longest topic and replies? Seems I have been trying to catch up on this topic for months, and its just keeps going on. After about the first 2 pages, after every 2-3 posts the original snivel... sorry .... facts .... wait ... thats not right either, statements, just keep on getting repeated ad nauseum. Someone needs a valium. maybe in a suppository form.

Rascal-
You're right. This thread is dragging on way too long. It should have died a long time ago.

It should have ended with a cuemaker coming forward and saying "Hey! I fukked up! It happens!" and not with a that cuemaker saying "Hey! UI was dodging you. Better luck next time."

As for the FACTS, they are all there... first post. They can't really be disputed. Understand this:

the man whose ass you are kissing and whom you place on a pedestal (Eric) has proven himself to be a liar and a horrific businessman. If you ever want people on this site to take you seriously, you should probably acknowledge that and pipe down because defending him makes you look like an ass.

-B

P.S. - Don't reply. You said yourself that this thread has gone on for way too long. And on top of that, you already look like a fool. Don't dig yourself in deeper.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
I dunno but that seems fast. I thought they cut every 6 weeks or more.
Tad's shafts imo stay the straightest among any maker now.

i thought it was 30 days at SW, I will go find out and reoport to you via PM when I know, yes Tad's shafts are problem free, he made a huge wood buy in the earily 70's-I was told this by his friend in 93 at which time they were still using old wood, i dont know what the case is now, but old wood dosent move like newer wood-as you know(you know alot more than me thats for sure).:smile:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
i thought it was 30 days at SW, I will go find out and reoport to you via PM when I know, yes Tad's shafts are problem free, he made a huge wood buy in the earily 70's-I was told this by his friend in 93 at which time they were still using old wood, i dont know what the case is now, but old wood dosent move like newer wood-as you know(you know alot more than me thats for sure).:smile:
I don't know if there is an exact science when wood reaches equilibrium.
Some say when they no longer become dryer.
But, letting the wood go thru several seasons before getting out of the shop doesn't hurt I think.
A friend of mine got a cue from Tad. The shafts he got were Harvey Martin's stock.:eek:

Stryfe2010

Registered
Retail1LO said:
But I agree. I'd like to see him shitcan his list...and just make what he likes...and sell it direct on the forum or eBay...or through a website. These threads would disappear in a heartbeat.

Can't agree with you more, I've been trying to convince him to do this for months.

But to reiterate what I said earlier, he never said HE WAS PLAYING PEEK A BOO, he said if you would of contacted him even if you were being an ass he would of tried to work it out, but if you were being an ass and unwilling to work it out, then HE WOULD OF PLAYED PEEK A BOO. Reread your own link Pharoh

pharaoh68

Banned
Stryfe2010 said:
Can't agree with you more, I've been trying to convince him to do this for months.

But to reiterate what I said earlier, he never said HE WAS PLAYING PEEK A BOO, he said if you would of contacted him even if you were being an ass he would of tried to work it out, but if you were being an ass and unwilling to work it out, then HE WOULD OF PLAYED PEEK A BOO. Reread your own link Pharoh

I read my own link. I read it numerous times. And I specifically read Eric saying that

A) I never contacted him directly. Well, I have a string of correspondence to prove that little claim false. I emailed Eric several times and he responded several times.

B) since I hadn't been so persistent he'll play peek-a-boo as much as I think is necessary.

Now if you honestly believe that he was implying that he would do that in a hypothetical sense, well, then I'm actually amazed you can operate a computer! Tell me you aren't THAT naive. PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.