Who makes STIFF hitting cues ??? Mike Bender ???

abcdefg

Banned
Hi all i am in the market for a nice stiff solid hitting cue, any recommendations on a cue make that fits the bill?? I tried a Bender and was really impressed by its stiff solid hit.

I would think it hits stiffer than a Omen, new Schon, Jim Lee, Coker or Mason H and i am curious which other cue makers have such a nice stiff hit???

Thanks to ur .02!!! :thumbup:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
abcdefg said:
Hi all i am in the market for a nice stiff solid hitting cue, any recommendations on a cue make that fits the bill?? I tried a Bender and was really impressed by its stiff solid hit.

I would think it hits stiffer than a Omen, new Schon, Jim Lee, Coker or Mason H and i am curious which other cue makers have such a nice stiff hit???

Southwest, bluegrass (some of them at least), had a Mason cue that had a very very nice stiff hit, some from Joey Bautista too.

Kersenbrocks would be another choice, at least the ones I've hit felt stiff to me.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cory Barnhart makes a very nice hitting cue. Also very attention to detail on his cues. I have one w/ 2 shafts I may be interested in selling.
Let me know, & I`ll send you some pics & specs on it. Have a nice day.
Jeff

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.....I've got a few

:smile: several come to mind.....most of my -R- cues hit fairly stiff, my Billy Webb is SWEET, I've got a Mason which is really nice, another fellow -- Keith Hanssen or even David Tice make some really nice stiff / crisp hitting cues!

Their are lotsa folks here on AZ that can hook you up with a STIFF hitting cue -- even myself -- it's just a matter of $$$ ;)

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
abcdefg said:

I would have to say Billy Webb, Billies cue are equal to any on the market for a stiff hit. They have a Parabolic or double tapered forearm, that DPK started using in the 1970's. This taper is the same used by SW, Bender, and many other cue makers. Many think this style taper, provides the most consistent stiff hit that is possible. Billies cues are reasonable priced, and below is a recent review from a fellow AZ Member who bought ones of Billies cues from me.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=120210

If you are interested send me a PM with your email address, and I will send you prices and photo's. I still have a few six point cues and a couple of Butterfly cues on hand.

Good Night

Larry Sivik

Registered
abcdefg said:

Greetings,

Arnot-Q, cues with T3 shafts are solid hitting and create very good feedback. I have owned several Benders and would say that they are very similar to T3 shafts but for me the T3 had less deflection.

Regards

ajohnson13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Roger Pettit is the stiffest cue I have ever hit with. My carmeli has a nice stiff hit as well.