Small cue shop for sale

J_Knight

I have a small cue shop for sale. It includes the Hightower deluxe lathe, wood, shaft wood, and all the tools and materials you need to repair and build cues right away.

Price is $9000 Canadian. Everything is practically brand new.

If you are interested shoot me a pm with your number and we can talk and send you pics of everything.

It would be pickup only as I don’t wish to ship anywhere. I am located near Hamilton, Ontario.

CarromBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pm with your number and we can talk and send you pics of everything.
I have a small cue shop for sale. It includes the Hightower deluxe lathe, wood, shaft wood, and all the tools and materials you need to repair and build cues right away.

If you are interested shoot me a pm with your number and we can talk and send you pics of everyIt would be pickup only as I don’t wish to ship anywhere. I am located near Hamilton, Ontario.
Hi Please email me all of the equipment you have there, I am in Chatham here and VERY interested. TY!! www.cueistic.com and cueistic@gmail.com.

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you are interested shoot me a pm with your number and we can talk and send you pics of everything.

It would be pickup only as I don’t wish to ship anywhere. I am located near Hamilton, Ontario.
will buy cuemaster deluxe lathe and accessories for it. Will pay 70% of retail value new.

brandonawelch1

Registered

I'm interested if still available. I live in Maryland which I I know the boarder is still shut down. Let me know if it's sold