Action for OMGWTF

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you think OMG woofs incorrectly? Or is too unfairly popular, or ???

If I had to put my pink slip on either in a match, I'd buy a hooptie. ;)

I think you may be reading into my post a wee bit too much. :grin-square:

I don't think there is anything wrong with OMGWTF woofing, and I think her popularity is because of the way she handles herself via the written word. Much better than I'm doing, apparently, in this thread. :embarrassed2:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Who says that SMHOB will not let me stream there? Has anyone actually asked? I'm going to assume the answer is 'no'. Therefore, I wouldn't write them off as a location until I've been given the opportunity to speak with the management there.

If the proposed match is portrayed as a 'prize fund', then I'm pretty sure that approaching SMHOB will be a lot easier than if it were a 'bet'. So, if the venue does end up being SMHOB, all I ask is for the chance to approach management as a video producer. The only reason I'm opposed to this initially is because a new location does require extra work to make this happen.

Hard Times on the other hand, doesn't really give a S*#T what the format or betting structure is. There have been times when the owner has called me to say, "Hey! Did you stream at my pool-hall last night? Thanks!" He pretty much gives me free reign to schedule any stream and only cares to be involved when it comes to filling the house or holding raffles where the outside entity stands to make additional monies. In other words, Eddie wants his cut if we are going to profit. The betting though, is entirely your business and he's okay with it.

POV Pool contact info: CLICK HERE

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I think you may be reading into my post a wee bit too much. :grin-square:

I don't think there is anything wrong with OMGWTF woofing, and I think her popularity is because of the way she handles herself via the written word. Much better than I'm doing, apparently, in this thread. :embarrassed2:

say la vie

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
I just left Richard a message so I am waiting for him to get back to me regarding Jenny's attendance to this matter. As far as the 8 ball spot let's see what she thinks, I would think December 23rd or 24th would be good days for the match.

21st or 22nd would be better for me... I know it's hard to believe but I will be spending Christmas Eve with my family ;)

omgwtf

Silver Member
Most players are searching endlessly for a game, and here you are with people making the games for you. A star is born. ;)

It is not so much "a star is born" as "a train wreck is impending". The forums are a virtual pool room, but the games happen (when they do) in the real world. In both cases, online and in real life, when you get pool players together in a group and there is nothing going on, eventually, someone will stir up action. And then we are all entertained. Are you not entertained?

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my $.02

...If Melinda says she needs the 8, and if that is an accurate assessment,
but Jenny only wants to play even, then I guess Melinda would still play, since she won't lose any money, (except whatever expenses), but I don't see how it would be a very interesting match, if it wasn't a "level playing field."

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This reply is to Mellinda. Richard just got back to me he thought the match was a good idea. He is going to talk with Jenny. I think the 24th this Sunday would be good. I don't know how December got into the mix. Daniel is going to talk to Gary at SMHOB to see if he will allow streaming. Play to start right after lunch. He is not to crazy about the 8 ball spot, so we will see regarding that issue. He said Jenny will call me.

omgwtf

Silver Member
This reply is to Mellinda. Richard just got back to me he thought the match was a good idea. He is going to talk with Jenny. I think the 24th this Sunday would be good. I don't know how December got into the mix. Daniel is going to talk to Gary at SMHOB to see if he will allow streaming. Play to start right after lunch. He is not to crazy about the 8 ball spot, so we will see regarding that issue. He said Jenny will call me.

I just left Richard a message so I am waiting for him to get back to me regarding Jenny's attendance to this matter. As far as the 8 ball spot let's see what she thinks,I would think December 23rd or 24th would be good days for the match.

That is how December got into the mix.

omgwtf

Silver Member
...If Melinda says she needs the 8, and if that is an accurate assessment, but Jenny only wants to play even, then I guess Melinda would still play, since she won't lose any money, (except whatever expenses), but I don't see how it would be a very interesting match, if it wasn't a "level playing field."

I'll try really, really hard. Maybe that will make a difference. :)

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I made a mistake I should have a proof reader. So just to confirm you are fine with Sunday. So we only need a green light from Jenny.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
I am not available this Sunday. You will have to commence without streaming if you do this match November 24th. I have a client in San Diego for 10 days. I'm doing a non-pool related live stream for someone else.

Sorry.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok Sunday it is pending word from Jenny. The streaming would be cool but it's not going to happen at this time.